VISTULA UNIVERSITY one of the first private universities of Poland. Founded in 1996 as University of Economics and Computer Science (UECS), it is supervised by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of The Republic of Poland and accredited by the State Accreditation Committee.
VISTULA offers its 3000 students and 300 distinguished faculty members one of the most beautiful and modern campuses in Warsaw. Within a 25 000m2 indoor-area, there are: 8 computer labs, 7 auditoriums, 60 lecture halls, a rich and a specially designed library, Olympic sports hall and gyms. Outdoors areas contain tennis courts, parking for 300+ vehicles and general recreation facilities. There is on-site basic medical services available for all students and faculty.
- BA programs in Economics, Computer Sciences, Tourism, Management, Finances, International Relations, Filology, Sociology;
- MA in International Business, MA in Hospitality Management; MA in International Relations
- online programs - MBA in Project Management, MBA in Construction Management;
- preparation courses - 1-year course of English language, 1-year course of Polish language; 4-weeks intensive course of Polish language.
Only a 50 meters distance to the only subway line of Warsaw, we are accessible easily from all parts of the city. All these and many other factors put VISTULA in the forefront among universities which are desired and preferred by Polish and international students.
We do our best to take excellent care of international students. We offer preparatory intensive language courses, study and sightseeing tours, service center for career planning and internships, information bureau, cultural events, sport sections and scientific clubs, adaptation and student buddy programs, bureaucratic and lodging assistance, as well as providing a perfectly quiet and safe study environment in a beautiful campus. We give opportunity for scholarships and tuition fee waivers to talented students.
5 reasons to choose VISTULA:
- excellent study programs, research infrastructure, supplementary courses and internships that aim at excellence in education;
- one of the most modern campuses in Warsaw quiet, safe and multicultural study environment with a fast subway connection;
- internationally renowned lecturers and staff;
- international atmosphere students from 32 countries around the world
- wide range of facilities that cater to all students needs from badminton to tennis and martial arts.