Teach English in South Korea with Greenheart Travel
Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Teach English in South Korea with Greenheart Travel

Teach in Korea!

Kara is AMAZING!!! She was SO helpful throughout the entire process. She always answered my many questions very promptly and was so kind and encouraging. She made my experience through Greenheart and my transition abroad very smooth. Greenheart gave me all the information I needed to complete my documents on time and ensure I started the program when I wanted but make sure to stay on top of your paperwork!

I thought this program was great. The staff is awesome and I would definitely recommend to a friend. On a side note, I never received my Greenheart welcome package with T-shirt and other goodies. I'm not sure if it go lost in the mail or not...But other than that, It's great!

• Support Services

Greenheart Travel's values are really at the centre of this programme

Greenheart Travel's values are really at the centre of this programme and for whatever reason you decide to be part of the programme I think you should always consider this. The most valuable thing that I have gained from the experience is the sense of the world coming a little bit closer together. People from different backgrounds sharing moments, knowledge and love to grow as both individuals but also as a world together. The programme is really excellent and I find it difficult to find ways to improve it. Some of the challenges and issues would be hard to avoid due to the scale of the programme and the diversity of placements

• Support Services

I worked with Kara (Menini) and her helpfulness and timely responses were amazing. She made this whole process a breeze! Greenheart staff is very personable and will make sure that the process goes smoothly.

• Support Services

Teaching in Korea is an experience I wish every American could have!

The speed and seriousness in which my questions and concerns were answered was phenomenal. I'm a big worrier and the only reason I got myself on a plane was because of the step-by-step help my recruiter, Kara Menini, provided. She was amazing.

EPIK teacher in Ulsan

Using a recruiter was a really great option for me. I wasn't sure I would be able to navigate the seemingly complicated application process for EPIK. One of the things that really appealed to me about Greenheart Travel was the fact that is essentially free support for an emotionally difficult and stressful situation. I would email GT often and get a response within a day or two at the most (barring the weekend). The terms I would use to describe using GT would be supportive, informative, and helpful. It is the perfect company to use for someone who may need a little hand-holding (like me!). My experience with GT has been really great and I would highly recommend the company to a friend. Actually, I already have! Thanks GT for making my experience as smooth as possible.

Teaching in Korea - great decision

Greenheart Travel made applying for the EPIK program so much easier. There is a lot of paperwork and things to organise while completing the application, I would have found it very difficult to get everything together without Kara and Sara's help. In Korea a month now and I love it, definitely a great a decision to come here and I would have never even thought about moving to Korea if it wasn't for Greenheart.

So far so good

The application process was tough, lots of paperwork and effort had to be put in....but it was most definitely worth it. Going through Greenheart made the whole process very easy. Sara and Kara were in charge of the application and they are fantastic at what they do. I've been in Korea over a week now and I have only good things to say; the people are amazing, the food is good and the country is beautiful.

I'm looking forward to a great year!