Work and Travel in New Zealand
InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Work and Travel in New Zealand

• Professional Development

The best decision I've made so far

I absolutely had a blast in New Zealand. Inter exchange helped out it more way than I thought! They also taught me a lot. Great service and definitely worth it! I know now that I will retire in New Zealand one day :)

• InterExchange responded to this review July 28, 2016 at 8:20 AM

Glad you had such a great experience with the program, Cameron! Safe travels and here's to a happy retirement (one day) in New Zealand. ~InterExchange

Work New Zealand

Working and living in New Zealand is a great opportunity as it is a beautiful country full of kind and generous people. Finding work is easy upon arrival and there are many useful tools available to help. Within the first weeks I was able to receive multiple job offers as well as find suitable accommodation. There are many amazing sites to see and places to travel, whether it be a quick weekend trip or longer-term. The support through interexchange has been very helpful in the transition to a new country and they are always quick to respond and assist.

• InterExchange responded to this review July 28, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Hi Sarah, We're glad to help and happy that you've found the support to be strong. Congrats on making the move to NZ and best of luck with all of your travels! ~InterExchange

Glowing!

The help through InterExchange really provided the support to sort through the logistics of moving/traveling abroad. Can't thank them enough! It's comforting to know I have someone to contact if I have any questions or need any support along the way, throughout my travels.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM

So glad you found the InterExchange support helpful Allison! Safe travels and we look forward to hearing more about your experience! ~James (InterExchange)

Hobbit training

If it hadn't been for the assistance provided with InterExchange, I wouldn't have been willing to pack up and move to New Zealand for a year. It was great having them as a resource--especially since it allowed me to live in a beautiful country.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 11, 2017 at 8:55 AM

Glad you found the program helpful, Dani, and more importantly, we're thrilled that you had a blast in New Zealand! Best of luck in your future travel adventures!! :) ~James