Work and Travel in New Zealand
InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Work and Travel in New Zealand

A Kiwi dream

Inner exchange provides me with an amazing experience. They made my trip so easy. From setting up my cellphone and bank account before I Gorbachev to NZ, to walking us through different seasonal jobs, places to work and over all what each region in NZ was known for. This information was invaluable for finding a job. Besides the amazing job help, the community is mainly what makes this special. The built in commjnkth you come into when you get there is amazing. Everyone’s coming alone from around the world. It’s great to know that you have a community being so far from home. I met my best friends my first day in NZ thanks to them and ended up traveling/working with them for the next year! Their knowledge and community is what made this year of working abroad so special an memorable.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

InterExchange New Zealand

I really liked InterExchange and their help getting me to New Zealand but once I got there I wasn’t a huge fan of the program actually in New Zealand called IEP. It seemed like a really busy week when I got there but it was a bit disorganized and it took a long time to figure out the bank and I ended up having to be at the bank for a long time. Overall I’m glad I did the program but it was a bit overpriced.

• InterExchange responded to this review April 11, 2018 at 2:51 PM

Thanks for your thoughts Margaret. I'm glad you found InterExchange to be supportive. We do keep program costs as low as possible, but we're also always looking for new ways to add value. I appreciate your feedback and we're always happy to support you any way we can moving forward! Keep us posted! ~InterExchange

Hobbit training

If it hadn't been for the assistance provided with InterExchange, I wouldn't have been willing to pack up and move to New Zealand for a year. It was great having them as a resource--especially since it allowed me to live in a beautiful country.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 11, 2017 at 8:55 AM

Glad you found the program helpful, Dani, and more importantly, we're thrilled that you had a blast in New Zealand! Best of luck in your future travel adventures!! :) ~James

• Professional Development

The best decision I've made so far

I absolutely had a blast in New Zealand. Inter exchange helped out it more way than I thought! They also taught me a lot. Great service and definitely worth it! I know now that I will retire in New Zealand one day :)

• InterExchange responded to this review July 28, 2016 at 8:20 AM

Glad you had such a great experience with the program, Cameron! Safe travels and here's to a happy retirement (one day) in New Zealand. ~InterExchange

Work New Zealand

Working and living in New Zealand is a great opportunity as it is a beautiful country full of kind and generous people. Finding work is easy upon arrival and there are many useful tools available to help. Within the first weeks I was able to receive multiple job offers as well as find suitable accommodation. There are many amazing sites to see and places to travel, whether it be a quick weekend trip or longer-term. The support through interexchange has been very helpful in the transition to a new country and they are always quick to respond and assist.

• InterExchange responded to this review July 28, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Hi Sarah, We're glad to help and happy that you've found the support to be strong. Congrats on making the move to NZ and best of luck with all of your travels! ~InterExchange

Glowing!

The help through InterExchange really provided the support to sort through the logistics of moving/traveling abroad. Can't thank them enough! It's comforting to know I have someone to contact if I have any questions or need any support along the way, throughout my travels.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM

So glad you found the InterExchange support helpful Allison! Safe travels and we look forward to hearing more about your experience! ~James (InterExchange)