Summer Camp Counselors and Support Staff Placements
InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Summer Camp Counselors and Support Staff Placements

• Professional Development

A life changing summer, that will leave you wanting to go back

Being a camp counsellor is one of the most challenging but rewarding ways you could spend your summer. Not only is it perfect for working on your tan, you will meet the most incredible people, both campers and staff. Having done two summers at a non-profit camp I've had a great deal of challenging kids, but what got me through the hard times was knowing the support I had from my new friends and that I was making a difference, even if only small, to this child's life. You forget the hard days and end the summer with a whole range of fun memories, when you arrive home it's hard to not find yourself looking back at what an amazing summer you have had. It is also a really good way to learn English if it is not your first language as you are submerged into American culture. I would highly recommend this to anyone, you don't have to be the best person with children, you will learn and develop these skills. Coming from the UK, I study Primary Teaching at University and I learn more about children from spending every waking minute with them!

If you are wanting an amazing summer, then I would recommend this program in a heartbeat!

Fantastic opportunity

My experience at Brookwood was a wonderful opportunity through which I was able to make friends, Gain experience, learn new things and make money. It enabled me work with interesting people and gain experience in a new environment all while earning money.

Marvelous place

I had the time of my life, it was a great experience to pass my last summer at a summer camp and I would love to go back again, american people is amazing, everybody was friendly with me and with whole international crew, the camp director was always amazing and everybody of staff too. thanks for giving me the chance to live the experience of being in a summer camp!!!

• Professional Development

The adventure of a lifetime

This experience has been the greatest adventure so far.
From the day I arrived to Hostel international, our train trip with all my co-workers the whole camp, my adventures after camp...everything went amazingly fine.
Im really thankful for the Bolivian cooperator, interexchange and mi camp stonewall for everything they did for me.
Definitely I have grown a lot as a person, I have developed my skills and I learned some new as well and I gather memories and friends that will last for ever!