Spanish Immersion Guatemala
InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Spanish Immersion Guatemala

• Facilities

An incredible experience

I had a wonderful time doing the Spanish Immersion program through InterExchange at Maximo Nivel. I did a week but wish I had been able to stay for longer. The instructors were all very energetic and dedicated, and the Maximo Nivel office staff was always upbeat and accommodating. They also made sure you knew how to find your way to the school from your host family's house and that you were fully informed about how to navigate the city safely. My host family was also very kind and helpful. I had a private room and my host mother helped me with my Spanish, cooked two delicious meals for me each day, and made me feel like I was part of the family. I really felt like I was fully immersed in the Guatemalan culture. I hope to do this again soon.

• InterExchange responded to this review December 12, 2017 at 8:45 AM

Thanks Carmen! We also hope you decide to join the program again! Glad you enjoyed everything. :) ~James

• Facilities

Best program ever

The whole process was easy and the trip was the best traveling experience ever. The staff at Interexchange and Maximo Nivel are helpful and friendly. I had a wonderful experience in Guatemala and would highly recommend the program. I really enjoyed living with a host family and living with them; they felt like my real family. The classes were extremely rewarding, learning Spanish is fun and I was impressed with how dedicated the teachers are. Overall great experience.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 11, 2017 at 8:49 AM

Thanks Toby! I'm glad you enjoyed the class and your time with the host family! Guatemala is such a great place to learn Spanish as I think more and more people are realizing. Best of luck in your language learning endeavors! ~James