New York City, USA TEFL Certification Courses to Teach English Worldwide

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Great program!

I had an incredible experience at The Rennert School in conjunction with the International TEFL Academy. My instructor, Chris, was very knowledgable and seemed to make the 8 hour classes go quickly! The activities we did in class with our classmates really brought us together as a class. The course taught me not only how to teach, but it also taught me a lot about my strengths and weaknesses as a teacher. We were able to teach real students from NYC and learned how to give and receive feedback from our classmates. I would recommend this course to anyone who is comfortable handling a medium level of work in a short time frame. It doesn't only teach you how to teach ESL/EFL, but any topic. And after the course, Autumn has been super helpful both on my visits back to NY and via email. She loves to help her alumni and is just an overall amazing person for any kind of advice.This school and course are supportive, knowledgable, and a great resource as I continue my journey as a teacher in Mexico!