Fully Accredited and Recognised TEFL Certification
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Fully Accredited and Recognised TEFL Certification

Highly recommended course

I took the 120-hours Advanced Online TEFL course during the summer and I studied the module during my free time off work and university, and I found the 3-month limit given to complete the course was plenty time. I had taken EFL training in the past and had a brief experience in teaching EFL to adults, and this TEFL training helped refresh some things I knew already but also enrich my knowledge in a new and exciting way making me feel more prepared and confident about teaching. I haven't sought job advice with them (at least not yet) so I cannot comment on it, but from the little general communication I had with them on the matter, they sounded more than willing to help with anything.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review November 10, 2017 at 12:59 AM

Thank you! For your kind words and for the time to add your review. Absolutely, when you're thinking about working abroad (or teaching online) get in touch for some advice!

Premier TEFL

My friend recommended this course to me and I'm glad I chose it. The course was easy and informative. I recommend anyone who's traveling and looking to get their tefl certification to get started with premier. Also they're easy to reach if you're having any difficulties with the website or the course.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review September 04, 2017 at 5:09 AM

Thanks Nicole for your kind words!

Angloville TEFL Scholarship

Premier TEFL provides a wonderful opportunity for travelers seeking unforgettable experiences with invaluable cultural exchange. It's a very cool program that offers English language learner's an immersive space to practice conversation and build their confidence speaking English as a foreign language.

As a native English speaker, it's as easy as having natural conversations to participate as a volunteer. In exchange, you get to visit beautiful places in whichever country the program is being held, as well as a week's worth of tasty meals and nice hotel accommodations. But the most rewarding aspect of volunteering with PremierTEFL is the fascinating and wonderful people you'll meet and interact with, fellow volunteers and local language learners alike. It's amazing the strong bonds that form over the course of one short week.

I absolutely and fervently recommend Premier TEFL, especially to those looking to have more meaningful travels - not only do you save on meals and lodging, but you can contribute something valuable to the communities you visit. And earn TEFL certification in the process even!