Native Spanish Program—Costa Rica | Guatemala | Peru
MAXIMO NIVEL participants MAXIMO NIVEL participants

Native Spanish Program—Costa Rica | Guatemala | Peru

learning spanisch

i was in this school for 2 weeks and i learned a lot i can now talk to people in spanish slowly but it is possible never expected that . In my class there were only up to 3 people so it was really learning fast. the spanish teacher comes from lima and told us everything in spanish, what helped a lot to speed up the learning procees.

Spanish Language Crash Course

Overall a great experience. The staff was very helpful both in regards to the course but also in general support while visiting Cusco. The instructor (Roy) was fantastic and in just 2 weeks my Spanish abilities improved remarkably. I am also thinking of returning in a few months.

I learned a lot

My stay in Maximo Nivel was very nice. I improve my spanish very fast with my teacher. I stay just one week , so I recommand to stay minimum two weeks. My teacher was very fun and sympathic. And have been only three in our class, so it was really good.

• Facilities

I studied with Maximo for three months, great experience

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Maximo and I went from not speaking a word of Spanish (and never having traveled alone or to South America) to being conversational in Spanish. It felt like my home away from home and was a great resource for anything I needed. This includes the time I needed a dentist to repair a chipped tooth :)

Overall, make sure you get an email confirmation for your classes and homestay and if you have a complicated schedule with the office, always double check because sometimes things can fall through the cracks!

Great Spanish course!

I had a great experience at Máximo Nivel in Antigua! I learned a lot of Spanish in only one week, vocabulary and grammar, just by speaking Spanish with the teachers. My teachers were very kind and patient with me. I had two times two hours of private lessons per day, with in between a long break. Also there were lots of opportunities to do extra activities, I joined one Salsa class. Now I can use my Spanish for my travel around Guatemala!

• Facilities

Enjoying school for the first time

I can´t tell you how much fun I had during my classes. My teacher Antonio knows how to keep a class alive. In al my 18 years of school this was really the first time I really enjoyed getting up early, going to school in the morning and learning Spanish! I don´t know how they do it at Maximo Nivel but they are always happy and smiling. If you got any problems or whatever, they will be there for you. And the most important: Mi español es mas mejor! Muchas Gracias Maximo Nivel, y especialmente Antonio!!!

Amazing learning experience

The pre-intermediate Spanish course offers a great opportunity to improve your language skills, while giving you enough free time to explore the country on your own. This was an amazing experience and the only complaint is that I did not have more time here.

Incredíble

Estudiar en Máximo Nivel y conocer Cusco fue una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida. La escuela es muy seria, organizada, con buena estructura, profesores y equipo muy capacitados. Espero volver a estudiar en Máximo Nivel o quizá participar de un programa de voluntariado. Les recomiendo!!! Cuánto a la ciudad no tengo palabras para decir lo que siento. Inolvidable!

Maximo Nivel Peru

I spent 4 weeks taking group classes and living in a homestay in Cusco. The experience was excellent! I have learned a lot of Spanish and feel confident in my ability to converse and communicate during the rest of my travels through Latin America. My hostess was great, we conversed in Spanish during meals and she made excellent Peruvian dishes for dinner.

Very helpful

I am a missionary here in Peru, and my organization wanted me to have a year (or almost a year) of study in Spanish. I teach pastors here, and so it´s very important to speak well. The school has helped me well to do this. I had four teachers during my time here, and each one taught me well in grammar and in speaking more naturally. I think that I have the tools to reach the level where I need to be.

Maximo Nivel Manuel Antonio

The school was excellent. The view from the school was breathtaking, the people at school were really helpful, the accommodation and my host mom was very very good, you can learn Spanish extremely fast, Manuel Antonio is a beautiful town and I really really recommend to anyone to live this amazing experience! Pura Vida!

Study by the beach

I have studied with Maximo Nivel two years ago and now visiting all of their locations to study. I learn quickly in the immersion classes and receive help from the staff whenever needed. I would recommend the school to anyone. Manuel Antonio is especially beautiful if you love the beach. Go to class half the day and the beach the other. Overall great experience.

Great experience

My Experience at Maximo Nivel was amazing. I completed both my Volunteering and Spanish programs in Costa Rica and it was by far the best experience ever. All accomodations and programs and atmospheres were great and I would definitely come back for another time and program. Thank you so much to the program leaders and the helpers for all of their great work.

Milanna Payie

Experiences in Manuel Antonio

I really enjoyed my experience in Manuel Antonio. I was first greeted from a representative from the school upon leaving the airport in San Jose. He shuttled me to the bus station and even helped buy my ticket. When my bus arrived in Quepos, my host mother was there to greet me. She went above and beyond to help me get acclimated and show me how to negotiate the bus schedule. I really felt at home and her cooking was delicious! It was a great way to get to know the culture. The staff at the school was very helpful and welcoming. They helped in scheduling extracurricular activities and answered any of my questions. My instructor was very well organized and every day she pushed us to learn! She also took a lot of time just getting our class to engage in conversation. There is plenty of time after class or the weekends to hang out at the beach or do one of the many excursions offered. The wildlife is unique and every were I went , the guides were very knowledgeable. If you are into extreme sports there is plenty of things to do. The people I encountered in Costa Rica are very nice and laid back. The “Pura Vida” lifestyle is true! I especially like that they are very environmentally conscience. I hope that this way of life continues for many years to come. I would recommend this school and place as a destination to anyone interested in meeting new people, learning a new language or gaining new insights.

• Facilities

Best experience in Manuel Antonio!

I am very happy I made the choice to attend COSI Maximo Nivel! I have learned to speak Spanish more quickly than I did at the University in my home town. When I was not happy with my host family, the girls at COSI quickly changed my accommodation. My host family is excellent and accommodating to my vegan diet. I am very thankful for Cosi!

School

The School is awsome. You can learn a lot here. All the Stuff members are all really kind and nice. I had a really good time here in cosi.
I ve stayed in a host family. They were Amazing, kind friendly and the food was very good.

Amazing experience

My stay in costa Rica with maximonivel was amazing. My spanish improved a lot and I met a lot of interesting, nice people. I now know more about the culture and the traditions in Costa Rica thanks to my host mum and my teacher.
Thanks a lot for this amazing adventure !

Maximo Nivel experience

My program with Maximo Nivel was very helpful and fun and I learned a lot over only one week! Thank you for a great learning experience, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their Spanish!

Learning more than just Spanish

Studying Spanish in Cusco, Peru was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. I learned a lot of Spanish, and the course materials they provide are great. The workbooks are better and more clear than the ones I use for Spanish classes in the United States. Every weekend was a new adventure. There are a TON of incredible things to do around Cusco. And if you walk around the plaza, you will come to find that tours are easy to come by. I learned a lot more than just Spanish at Maximo Nivel, and I would highly recommend it.

A wonderful experience!

I studied at Maximo Nivel in Manuel Antionio, Costa Rica for 2 weeks. During my time there I took private Spanish lessons every day. My private classes at Maximo Nivel were incredible with a teacher who tailored the lessons to my learning style and truly helped me improve. I stayed with a host family and was able to continue to practice my Spanish at home - a true immersion! This program was the highlight of my summer and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to start learning, improve, or practice their Spanish. The staff and instructors at Maximo Nivel are all helpful, courteous and accommodating for whatever you need. The location in Manuel Antionio is a beautiful town which adds to this amazing program!

• Facilities

Learn a new language quickly

I had two separate teachers while studying Spanish at Maximo Nivel. Both were fantastic. I loved that we could come in and on some days, just practice speaking the entire time. I took both private and group classes, and they were excellent. The other student was at a slightly different level than me, but we wanted to take class together, and the teacher did a great job balancing our two levels. Everything about my experience with Maximo Nivel has been wonderful. I love learning words typical to Guatemala, so I can better understand my local friends. It is amazing to see how quickly your language skills improve from only an hour a day immersed in it. My classes were completely in Spanish and it's no problem. I have learned significantly more by being fully in Spanish for the entire hour. I highly recommend the Spanish program.

Spanish class

I took Spanish classes here at Maximo Nivel in Costa Rica for 7 weeks. When I first got here I knew hardly anything. But now I moved from basic to intermediate level. My teacher, Hilda, was absolutely amazing and recommend it for everyone!

Spanish classes

Great teachers and staff at Maximo Nivel Cusco! I learned a lot during their native Spanish program. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn Spanish. The teachers were helpful and knowledgeable and found different ways of teaching each day.

• Facilities

La mejor experiencia que he tenido en mi vida.

Durante esta experiencia en Costa Rica he conocido a muchas personas lindas que sin lugar a dudas han robado mi corazon. Tambien, me enamore de San Jose porque pude aprender mas de la cultura y tambien pude ver muchos de los lugares historicos que se encuentran aqui. Sin lugar a dudas volvere para continuar con este aprendizaje.

Una experiencia inolvidable!

Si quieres aprender el idioma español de manera animada, tal y como se habla en la vida cotidiana, es la mejor manera! Los profesores de idiomas - todos hablantes nativos - son muy competentes. Y también fuera de enseñanza sofisticada, encontrarás una gran oportunidad para escuchar a español y hablar. Por ejemplo en la familia local, donde se está muy bien situado. ¡Más auténtico no se puede experimentar una cultura extranjera!