Volunteer in Sports Development in Colombia

Volunteer in Sports Development in Colombia

IVHQ in Cartagena is a must go

My fiancé and I did the Cartagena program for two weeks. I absolutely loved my time in Colombia and I feel that I made a difference in the kids lives that I worked with. Our coordinator Monica is an excellent leader and loves her volunteers. She even bought all of the volunteers ice cream one night.

My fiancé got hurt one night and needed to visit the hospital. Monica sat in the hospital with us for 8 hours and helped us pay a better fee for my fiancé’s procedures.

Overall, there is a lot of sights to see in Cartagena and other cities. The program and the volunteers make the price we paid well worth it!

• International Volunteer HQ [IVHQ] responded to this review June 06, 2018 at 7:58 PM

Hi Sean, Thanks for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you felt well supported by the local coordinator while on the program and enjoyed your time teaching sport to the children in Cartagena. We hope you will both join us on another program soon! ^Charlotte - IVHQ Colombia - Cartagena Program Manager