Volunteer in Slum Teaching in Delhi, India

Volunteer in Slum Teaching in Delhi, India

Eye opening month

I spent 3 weeks with IVHQ volunteering in Delhi, India. The guides and staff were so helpful and friendly. Any problems and they would try and fix it as soon as possible. The other volunteers really made my time there memorable. Such a genuine and funny bunch. The accomodation at the homestay was good, comfortable beds and clean bathroom. The programme itself was an incredible experience. The kids I taught definitely left their mark on me and taught me more than I could have dreamed. I would recommend IVHQ as an organization 100%. They were so professional and always replied to my emails promptly and thoroughly. I’ll volunteer with them again and am trying to convince others to as well!

• International Volunteer HQ [IVHQ] responded to this review May 21, 2018 at 11:11 PM

Thanks for volunteering with IVHQ! That is great to hear that you felt well looked after and supported while on the program, volunteer safety is a top priority for IVHQ. Your time on the Teaching project was invaluable and we would love to have you volunteer with us again! ^Samantha - IVHQ India Program Manager

Well Worth Doing

I volunteered for two weeks on the slum teaching program in Delhi.

The organisation on IVHQ side was fantastic, the people I met were brilliant, the host families were so welcoming.

I would go through IVHQ again as its a great way to travel and meet new people.

• International Volunteer HQ [IVHQ] responded to this review December 04, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review! We're stoked you had such a great time exploring India and meeting new people on the program. It certainly is a great way to travel and we would love to have you volunteer with us again!
    Sarah - IVHQ India Program Manager