Volunteer in Outdoor Projects in Thailand

Volunteer in Outdoor Projects in Thailand

2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand. Wish I signed up for longer time.

I spent two weeks in Chiang Rai, Thailand and worked as an outdoor volunteer. This experience is truly amazing, I really wish I could stay for longer. IVHQ is the best volunteer organization for people who never had volunteered before, just like me before I went to Thailand. I had all the support from both IVHQ and local Thai organization. They do care about my safety, health and my overall experience. Since day 1 in Thailand, they took good care of me. The bonus part is the local Thai homestay which allowed me to spend time with hill tribe people. The living situation was basic but clean and comfortable. Staff from IVHQ and Thailand are both friendly and helpful. I have met a lot of volunteer in Thailand and became friends with people from around the world. I can't recommend IVHQ enough! I will definitely go on more volunteer trips with them!

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review February 25, 2016 at 1:29 PM

Hi Yu, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and photos from your time volunteering in Chiang Rai. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we are glad that you felt fully supported by IVHQ and our team in Thailand. We look forward to welcoming you on another IVHQ program again soon.