Obtain a TEFL Certification in Cusco, Peru
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
* TEFL/TESOL Certificate and letter of recommendation.
* Unlimited free access to high-speed internet and modern computers plus office-wide WIFI access Monday Sunday.
* Free Salsa lessons every Saturday at our institute.
* Professionally catered graduation party with open bar and dancing at our institute.
* A toll-free emergency hotline in the U.S.
* Free city tour of Cusco.
* Airport pick-up and on-going support from our bilingual in-country coordinators.
* Optional Tandem Exchange Program.
* Free coffee and tea at our Partner School.
Note: Students are required to purchase 3 books on arrival at an additional cost of USD 120.
Language Skills Required
* Be aged 21 or over.
* Have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables the trainee to undertake the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels. All candidates whose first language is not English must be interviewed (a telephone interview may be arranged) and take a language awareness test.
* Have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers, to successfully complete the written assignments and perform in the observed teaching practices.
* Have a positive attitude towards team work and experiential learning activities. This includes acknowledging the relevance of these in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and willingness to participate in all course dynamics.
* Have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into university.
Please note that although it is not compulsory for applicants to possess a University degree to enroll in our program, many foreign countries prefer college-university degrees from their EFL teachers. Candidates to our TEFL program are usually college-university graduates.
- Online Application