Online TEFL Course + Job Offers
International Teacher Training Organization Header Image International Teacher Training Organization Header Image

Online TEFL Course + Job Offers

140-Hour course

The course and my tutor were excellent. The course was challenging and covered a wide range of topics. My tutor was excellent. Susan offered tons of feedback and was always available when I had questions or submitted assignments.

Fantastic experience!

ITTO made my online course achievable, from having constructive feedback to prompt response to all task submitted made learning enjoyable. My tutors made my journey through the entire course a smooth sail, they also awakened a more confident person in me. I successfully completed this online course in less than 1year,all thanks to your support at ITTO and I will willingly recommend ITTO to anyone planning to get TEFL certified as well as share my success story to all and sundry!

• Course Instructor

Great program, great price, great experience

Thankful for this program that allows you to work through an information packed course over a year. I learned so much valuable information and had an amazing tutor who made sure I was equipped with resources, feedback and information to propel me forward. I would recommend this to anyone!