Internship in Thailand with Asia Internship Program
Tall buildings Tall buildings

Internship in Thailand with Asia Internship Program

A time to remember: an incredible internship experience in an extraordinary country

Last year, I had a bad experience with a company similar to Asia Internship Program (AIP). AIP however, proved that finding an internship can be executed extremely well, and they have exceeded my expectations on all aspects.

AIP already impressed me from the moment I had contact with Ken (Managing Director AIP). He replied all my emails very quickly, noted down everything in our interview to get a good match and the first company he suggested ended up being a perfect match.

Once arrived in Bangkok, AIP provides you with everything you need: airport pick-up, local sim card, loaded BTS and MRT card, networking events and more. Although you can arrange this all yourself, it is really nice if someone has already done it for you. You'll have zero stress after a long flight.
The apartment I stayed at, iPREMIUM, in On Nut area, was really nice. The rooms are clean and the location is good too. The networking (BIG) events, the Facebook group and the WhatsApp group (for all the interns who stayed in the same apartment building) made it very easy to meet people. Throughout my stay, AIP arranged a dinner, a bicycle trip in Bangkok and a trip to Koh Samet (an island close to Bangkok), that were all really fun!

AIP is very professional and the team consists of very nice and fun people. They have made my experience unforgettable.

For everyone who would like to do an internship in Bangkok (or in Asia), and is still doubting whether to contact a company to help you find one, arrange it via AIP, because you will be certain of an amazing experience!

Worthwhile internship

In the short 3 months that I was in Thailand, I had an amazing experience with the people I worked with and the things I did. I enjoyed my experience, and I want to thank AIP for this opportunity and their help to make this possible.

Amazing internship!

It has been an amazing two months working in an automotive company. All this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't gone with AIP. During my first interview with AIP, I was asked the kind of workplace I would want to work in and they definitely had found the right place for me.

AIP doesn't just find a suitable place for your internship, they also hosted networking event which had allowed me to meet different people and it had definitely broadened my future. I will suggest AIP to anyone who is planning to do an internship in Thailand.

Incredible

I interned with Siam Organic (Jasberry) during my time in Bangkok and I could not have loved it more. I got the chance to know both my cofounders and felt like I was part of the company almost immediately. Many of the skills I honed and new skills I learned are ones I would not have gotten the chance to otherwise. Throughout my entire internship, and even the time I was traveling in Thailand after, AIP provided immediate support. Whether it was arranging a place for me to leave my bags as I travelled around Thailand after my internship, or deciphering a Thai text message about my SIM card, Ken was always almost instantly available to help and make me feel comfortable. Outside of our internships AIP also had plenty of opportunities for interns to develop professionally, we were often invited to networking events with the Singapore Thai Chamber of Commerce (some of which were at Bangkok's most scenic places, like Vertigo at Banyan Tree) along with BIG panels to learn more about success in various professional fields. Beyond professional development, AIP also provided a great network of interns and staff to have fun and explore Thailand with. In all, my summer internship experience with Siam Organic through AIP was one of the best choices I've made and one of the best experiences of my life. I wouldn't change anything about it!

Summer internship

My name is Jordan and I was fortunate enough to do a two month Summer internship with Asia Internship Program (AIP). It was awesome! AIP found an engineering company that matched what I was looking for, helped me find a place to stay, and provided numerous networking and social events throughout my time in Bangkok. The engineering company they set me up with had very friendly employees who took the time to get to know me and let me play in their weekly football league. It was great work experience that will be a catalyst to my upcoming career after I complete my degree. What set AIP apart from other internships abroad I looked into, was there staff gave me informative responses and honest expectations of what my experience would be like. They are very professional and authentic in wanting to advance your career by setting you up with a great internship, while also having fun in the process. The picture below is a photo of me climbing a rock on a trip to Ko Samet. The trip was organized by AIP, so all I had to do was show up and enjoy the island and new friends for a weekend. If you are serious about finding the right internship and abroad experience, I highly recommend AIP.

Amazing experience

I was considering an internship abroad for a long time. The idea was made very simple when i came across AIP. From the very first day i contacted AIP the whole process and placement was speedy and efficient . Ken is the gentleman who guided me throughout, one thing i could say is he is very flexible and understanding.

I was given a placement at Kuvera Capital Group, its start up investment management company.They were nice and friendly people to work with. i had no relevant work experience whatsoever but towards the end i learnt quite a few things which i could take to my next job and studies, i was put to test in various situation which helped me examine my self.

I had the chance to attend some events organized by AIP, they were well organized and gave me the opportunity to meet some amazing individuals around the globe, everyone had so much charisma and love which made me learn more about people and their culture for that i am thankful to AIP, also should i mention the very friendly and crazy team at AIP, they made the stay in Thailand one of a Kind.

If anyone looking for a placement in Asia i would highly recommend Asian internship program, they are best one out there.
Good luck.

Worthwhile experience

After looking for an internship for over a month without any success it got a bit discouraging but before i lost hope i came across AIP and they landed me a great placement in a company called Safecoms which does exactly what i was looking for in regards to my interests. They made it look very easy, there were incredibly friendly, supportive and reliable through out the process. My internship at Safecoms provided me with valuable hands-on experience and a better idea about what knowledge areas and skills I should attach more importance and make further improvement to in my further studies along with the opportunity to see so much more about the IT Security field than I am able to learn in the classroom.

From the moment i stepped of the plane to the time you left i was surrounded by some of the friendliest, down to earth and genuine people than i could imagine. No wonder its called Land of Smiles lol. I also had an opportunity to attend to some of AIP networking events, trips & dinners where i got to meet other interns as well.

Overall, I had an invaluable experience through out my internship and special thanks to Ken and the rest of the AIP team for their support, you guys did a great job. Definitely recommend AIP, there are the best of the best in Asia.

Life changing

I was searching for an internship placement for a long time individually back home through internet, but couldn't find anything suitable. I contacted AIP last fall and things started moving on fast. I got various options for internships and finally a really good match in Soho Hospitality. I have been studying Service Design / Hospitality management for 3 years, and my programme includes both tourism studies and restaurant, hotel and event management. Soho Hospitality is a company which is developing several f&b businesses in Bangkok and is highly valued. I got a position in the marketing team as a graphic designer. I was really happy to be able to work with them for five months and gain work experience and learn a lot of new skills especially from branding and graphic design.

AIP hosted various networking events and I got to meet the other interns as well and made really good friends who will be in my life for a long time. I took a placement package so I had to figure out housing etc. myself ( I wanted to) and it turned out pretty easy. I am very thankful of the experience and all that AIP provided me. Now that my time here is done, I feel really sad that I have to leave my friends but also super happy that I've met them, they made my trip for sure!!

An amazing experience

I would recommend AIP to anyone who is open minded for new cultures, excited about a new challenge and looking for a completely different and low budget lifestyle. I know you have to do a one time payment for a successful placement, but on the other hand the daily life in Thailand is really cheap. While recruiting in the Human Resource Department I realised how hard it is for foreigner to get a job or internship in Thailand without connections. I start to appreciate more and more the service AIP did for me.

The several companies they could offer me and the support in the interview led me to chose Orami where I could collect a lot of experience in a Shopping Online Start Up. Giving me support with the visa as well as stay in contact while the whole six moth time period made my stay really convenient. Among other things, has resulted in a three month extend from my side.

Furthermore I took the chance to follow the different events and activities AIP provides frequently, where I could do both find new connections and explore Thailand.

One day, if I decide to come back or even think about to work in Thailand I am already established enough to find my own job opportunities. In my opinion AIP opens you the door for explore an amazing country and give you the chance to continue your own path, if you want so.

I would highly recommend this program!

Asia Internship Program was incredibly helpful and reliable in finding an internship for me. I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand and acquire international work experience, but I wasn’t quite sure where to begin. After I found AIP and went through the application process, they matched me with a company called Energaia. This company was a great placement for me, as they were everything I was looking for in regards to my interests and degree in nutrition. Following my interviews with AIP and my host company, the visa process was very simple, as AIP provided all of the necessary documents.

After I arrived in Bangkok, I was conveniently picked up at the airport and was taken to my condo where everything was already set up. I was also given a new SIM card, as well as preloaded cards for the BTS and MRT trains. To sum up, AIP made the transition very smooth and timely. During my time in Bangkok the AIP staff would periodically invite myself and other interns to various events. For example, they invited us to go to networking events and even took us on a day trip to Ayutthaya, which is the old capital of Thailand. The program also allowed me to meet and make some amazing friends. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

APM through AIP

Overall excellent service, from finding a company to support during stay in Thailand. I highly recommend AIP to anyone who wishes to follow and internship in Thailand. The people who helped me out were always very friendly and helpful, the service felt very personal as well.

A great opportunity to learn and to grow professionally

The experience I received from my internship was more than I could imagine. I worked as a Full-Stack Developer in Bangkok. I got to learn a lot from people all around the world. I got the delightful opportunity of being exposed to the industry and the great culture of Thailand. The people there were smart and very helpful and kind. One of the things I liked the most there was the close integration of my team members and the challenging work we had to do.
I got to witness the changing world around me and learnt a lot of skills needed to push myself forward in the field of Science and Technology.

Best experience ever

I did my internship in a hotel, in food and beverage area. AIP found the right place for me to do my internship, and I loved it.

But before and after arriving to Thailand they helped me to with everything and did my time in Bangkok better, they explained me basically everything about the culture and the country in general. They did some workshops in which you can met people and learning about successful people.

Every time that I had a problem they helped me to solve it really kind. So in general I'm very happy with AIP, they do a really good job.

Amazing experience

I just finished my internship with AIP and it was amazing, the staff was very friendly and always helped us to integrate the culture and the country in general, they organize some business events like networkings where I learned a lot about some important companies or people, also they organize social events where I met some close friends now, helping interns to interact each other! AIP always are with you in every situation!
I'm really happy to have had the opportunity to meet the agency and in general I think they did and excellent job, helping me to grow professionally and personally making my experience in Bangkok something unforgettable!!

A new life in Bangkok

They provided me a very good company for my internship. Lovely and friendly people, always helping if needed. I never had any problem and I deeply enjoyed all my time in Bangkok.
Highly recommended!!!

Work hard, play hard

I have just finished my internship with AIP and it has been an amazing experience. The staff there honestly try their hardest to help you get the absolute best out of your internship. They are with you every step of the journey and constantly offer their help and services, whether it's with something small such as a problem with your accommodation or something bigger such as a problem with your visa or a problem you have at work; they try their hardest to get it fixed quickly and efficiently.

They provide a social community where they try to actively get all interns to interact with each other and form a community. They themselves organise networking events to give interns a chance to learn about local businesses as well as increase your own social and business network. They also organise cool activities amongst the interns such as food drink and karaoke and other things like Thai cooking class.

Another great thing they offer is access to a intensive Thai language course which I found to be extremely helpful and am very pleased with the results I got from it. Overall, my experience with AIP has been amazing, they make you feel part of the community they have created and make themselves become not only colleagues, but friends too. I would genuinely recommend them to anyone thinking about interning in Asia as I believe you will not be disappointed with your experience.

Opportunities in the land of smiles

I was considering an internship abroad for a long time. I never had the opportunity to experience totally different cultures, and I had no relevant working experience whatsoever. By doing an internship in Southeast Asia, I would not only see a lot more of the world, I would also boost my resume. This would make it easier for me to land a job once I am graduated. I am glad I decided to go on this adventure, and I am very pleased the Asia Internship Programme helped me with realising this dream.

I chose Bangkok as the city where I wanted to live and work. It is an amazing place where you just can’t get bored. The food is amazing (try everything!), the people are friendly (what would you expect from the capitol of ‘’the land of the smiles”?), there is plenty of opportunity for sightseeing (definitely see the Wat Phra Keaw!), and the nightlife is awesome (don’t miss the Khaosan Road!).

Luckily, AIP took care of my settlement in this amazing city. For example, the picked me up from the airport, they provided me with a Thai simcard, and they helped me with arranging my visa and an accommodation close to the office. I am glad I didn’t need to struggle with all of this.

They created an internship position for me in Bangkok where I was responsible for strategic partnerships, both in Thailand and overseas. This included financial related tasks as well, helping me build upon my study. But luckily my tasks were not limited to this, so I could gain a broader field of knowledge. I also conducted applicant interviews, worked on digital marketing and was involved in many other operations. I had a lot of responsibility and had the freedom to fill in my internship the way I wanted it to be. I couldn’t have dreamed about a better way to gain a professional working experience.

By means of this internship, the Asia internship programme gave me the opportunity to truly contribute to the company. I arranged several partnerships, extended our operations towards Indonesia, strengthened our position in Thailand and prepared expansion to China. An average internship wouldn’t give me the responsibility and freedom to realise this. In this position I could really contribute in a way I couldn’t have done in a normal internship. I now can proudly state my achievements in my resume, which differentiates me even more from other finance students when applying for a job.

But more important is the fact that this experience was a lesson for life. I gained valuable insights, became more open minded, and learned how to interact in a professional environment. It was an awesome experience, and I am very grateful to AIP for realising it!

Amzaing experience in Bangkok

I got the internship in Bangkok a bit late cause I changed my mind in the last min. AIP helped me to get an internship in a week, so efficient (Thumb up ). It gave me a lot of chances to meet people and the culture(networking night). The things I learnt through this internship program are truly benefit my study and my future. If you are looking for a fun, great internship, AIP will be the 1st choice for you.

Responsible and efficient

They managed find me a match in less than a week and followed up on every step along the way. They were very professional and incredibly responsible. Highly recommended for all who want to jump start their career and develop various skills to ensure success in the future!

Efficient and Personalised

AIP have been crucial in the placement that they have provided for myself in Bangkok. I had the pleasure of dealing with Simon who was quick, efficient and professional to say the least. The internship and placements were completed within a day and Simon was really professional throughout the support that he has provided whilst mediating between the host firm and myself. I would highly recommend AIP in gaining an internship in Asia as the experience throughout the whole process was flawless.

All-Care Package

I just arrived in Bangkok 3 weeks ago and started my internship last week. My experience with AIP was great so far. They gave me advise on how to get along during my first days and provided me with an apartment with a pool and a gym, which is great to kickstart your day.
My internship is cool as well. I told AIP what I wanted to do and in which areas I am interested in working in. Then they sent me their suggestion and I immediately liked it.
Great experience so far, and I am already very thankful for the opportunity AIP created for me.

Totally Different

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to AIP, for your warm welcome and support. Being part of the AIP family was an unexpected experience. Three months internship was not a long time, but it proved to be my most exciting yet challenging time that allows me to jump-start my professional career.

As for my work experience, I can truly say that AIP really listened and were in tune with my expectations. The hosting company was a great place for young and creative students to apply, enhance and explore their skills and let their talents prosper in a positive working environment.

An Idiot Abroad

What I was looking for, a breakthrough into the the field of engineering, is exactly what I got. Somehow through the tireless escapade of filling out applications online, and the exhaustive late nights, I managed to find AIP, and they managed to find the perfect internship for me. It gave me a good chance to explore the part of world that I always wanted to, and in it's entirety, Thailand is one great experience to have.

WOW! Truly Amazing

I searched for ages in trying to find a good internship in Bangkok and I just couldn't find one that meets my expectations... Until I found Asia Internship Programme on goabroad.com. These guys did something truly amazing for me. At first I studied their website and Facebook page I noticed how active these guys are in making students integrated and their internship meaningful. I spoke to Beam who was my dedicated point of contact and we both worked on putting together my ideal internship. I couldn't believe it when they said I could make up my own internship!!??? How is that possible?
Beam and AIP team Rocks!

great value

I searched for an internship opportunity abroad and due to the low living costs in Thailand I decided to choose Bangkok as my destination. I was in a hurry to find a placement that's why I appreciated the efficiency of Asia Internship Programme.
I had a warm welcome by AIP in Bangkok as I was invited to a company get-together on the first weekend. There I met lots of other interns currently in Bangkok, which greatly simplified my start in this city.
I like my internship because the company demands a lot of initiative and I can work independently.