Internship in Malaysia with Asia Internship Program
Tall buildings Tall buildings

Internship in Malaysia with Asia Internship Program

KL adventures

I had a great time living and working in Malaysia and I got offered a job after my internship. I wanted to do something new and exciting that would also would help me develop my skills, I decided to do an internship abroad. I looked at many different programs similar to Asia Internship Program and in the end I chose this one because this was one of the only programs I found that allowed me to go to Malaysia, where my parents are from. I'm glad I made the decision to intern abroad, I'm not sure how AIP plays out compared to other internship services but they did the job - I was pleased to be placed in a small NGO, the housing was small and cramped but at least it was in a convenient location in KL. I would defiantly recommend this to a friend!

Marketing Intern at EasyUni

I love my coworkers!! They are now good friends of me and I cant wait to see them again.
Next to that I also learned a bunch of useful skills and overall a great way to spend my holiday!
I can recommend Asia Internship Program's service! They gave me confidence after I failed in my first interview.