United States: Alexandria, Atlanta, Boston and 16 other cities
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Parks & Recreation
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
vary based on duration
- Internship/ Traineeship Site Placement
- Visa Documentation
- Pre Departure Orientation
- One to one visa consultancy
- Health Insurance covering thru program duration
- Assistance throughout program duration
Please visit our website for details on fees.
Salary & Compensation
Hourly wages changes between 9 - 14 USD per hour.
Experience RequiredYes. min 6 months in the industry
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Concierge level knowledge needed of hotel amenities, restaurants, travel and transportation information.
Bachelors degree, major in Hospitality preferred. Bi-lingual preferred.
At least one year related experience and/or training required.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records