TFT Older Teens: Florence, Cinque Terre, Switzerland & Paris
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

TFT Older Teens: Florence, Cinque Terre, Switzerland & Paris

The time of my life

On my trip with TFT i was able to learn so much about the cultures around me as well as those within my own country since i met 23 others from all around the United States. It was a trip of the lifetime and i was able to do things and have experiences i wouldn’t have otherwise. I would go back on another TFT trip any day if i could!

Europe for teens

This was my very first trip to Europe! I loved every minute of it. There was a wide variety of activities to choose from that were interesting to people that had different interests. Our counselors were awesome with really letting us get involved and helped us really get to know the cultures and places that we visited.

• Satisfaction

Memories to last a lifetime

The summer after my senior year, I had one question: how do I make this last summer before college unforgettable? I am so glad I chose Travel for Teens to help me accomplish this goal. Our counselors were unforgettable and awe-inspiring, having not only the credentials to guide such a trip (being fluent in multiple languages and an overqualified travel background) but having the necessary interpersonal skills to make a fun, safe trip that allowed freedom. Reflecting back, this freedom, whether present in the multiple options for daily activities such as hiking, shopping, sight-seeing, etc. immensely prepared me for the college lifestyle and future travel adventures I will be completing now on my own. Each location provided new experiences and adventures, being carefully selected to provide a different facet to create a well-rounded trip. Florence allowed me to expand on my art history background through experiencing the creative environment that inspired so many of my favorite artists and writers. Cinque Terre was the picturesque, coastal town that not only provided a beach haven but allowed for more personal interactions with the locals (a part of the TFT experience that I have found nowhere else). Switzerland provided an adrenaline rush while France was the perfect blend of culture, language, and adventure. I believe Travel For Teens’ format in quickly adjusting to different environments has made me more adaptable, a trait that most of my employers have commented upon and praised. This trip allowed me to mature and grow as a person, whether it be preparing me for college or my future job opportunities. Yet, ultimately, Travel For Teens provided the adventure filled summer I craved, blending fun and learning experiences with the wonderful opportunity to meet lifelong friends and mentors that will continue to influence me for years to come.

Go TFT!

This past summer, after graduating high school, I went of my first ever TFT trip, and the rest is history! I immediately fell in love with the company and have no intention of ever leaving the TFT family. The two weeks I was abroad with TFT were the best few weeks of my life hands down. I met life long friends, done things I never thought I would. It was beyond a humbling experience. The cultural immersion, the independence, custom itineraries, and everything else truly gives the atmosphere of travelers not tourist groups. I can't speak highly enough about them. If you're thinking about going abroad, go TFT! You absolutely will not regret it!

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

The best two weeks of my life

I went on this trip as a graduating senior and it honestly changed my life! I made so many incredible memories with people who were recently complete strangers. After coming back, I realized how important travel is to me in my life and I've decided to attend college in Paris! I would never have the guts to do this without Travel for Teens. On the trip, I ate the best food, saw the most incredible views, and met some of the best people I will ever meet. The staff is easily the best compared to any other student travel company I've ever traveled with. They were so qualified and made everything so easy; I never felt unsafe or unsure whether they knew what they were doing. If you are looking for a trip with the best staff, most amazing kids, and most beautiful destinations, you will not be disappointed with Travel for Teens! I can't wait for my next trip!

Europe for older teens 2

Prior to this trip I was absolutely terrified of going on this program without knowing a soul, but after 13 days I cried the whole way home because I did not want to leave. This trip gives you such a unique experience that changed me as a person. We did things from climbing the steps of the duomo in Florence and hiking through Cinque Terre to paragliding in Switzerland and walking along the Seine in Paris. There is something for everyone on this trip and it is impossible not to have a good time. I cannot say enough about the staff. Everyone is so nice and the counselors make your trip amazing.

The best!!! 11/10 recommend

I went into this trip knowing nobody and not having been to 2/3 countries that I visited. I left with a ton of new friends and experiences that I will never forget. This trip was my favorite that I have ever been on. The counselors were organized and awesome and the other kids were great!! The food we ate was unforgettable and the excursions we went on were unbelievable. My personal favorite was definitely paragliding in Switzerland. I had an injury the entire time and everyone was super accommodating and helpful. I never felt in danger or worried at all the entire time either.

• Satisfaction

It was an incredible stepping stone

This was my first time traveling without my parents in a different country. Through this program I as I was able to travel with other people as well as being able to go off by myself (with permission of course) and got to experience the culture Switzerland, Italy and France had.