Sponsored TEFL Scholarship with Premier TEFL - Poland

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Premier Tefl Angloville scholarship

I spent three weeks in Poland. I had one week in Krakow at an adult program and two weeks in Wroclaw at a teen program. I was apprehensive at first at the start of each program because I didn't know how the polish students would interact with me and the rest of the English speakers. I shouldn't have been worried because each program was amazing from the teens to the adults. We became almost like an extended family during the week long program. Of course, it can be tiring and you sometimes feel like there are no words left to say because you are having conversational lessons for a big part of the program. I still keep in contact with a lot of the polish and English participants. Overall you can't beat free accommodation and food along with a TEFL.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Superb experience

I did the TEFL scholarship with Premier TEFL and can honestly say it has changed my life completely. I spent 3 weeks teaching conversational English in Warsaw and Poznan, the hotels and food where first class. The teaching was tough and very enlightening but the whole experience was amazing. Would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting to teach and travel.