5.5 months - Be an English-teaching intern in China!
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

5.5 months - Be an English-teaching intern in China!

4.5 month China internship

When I first found PremierTefl I was a little skeptical, but as my interest grew in the internship I found myself looking at their website often and reading as many reviews from different websites as I could i decided to put my name down for a phone call to talk to someone from the company, every time I spoke on the phone the staff were very friendly and answered all of the questions I asked, and I got the same type of treatment with every email I sent too, I completed the 240hr course with ease and the staff always responded quickly to any questions I had, I have now been living in China for two months, I absolutely love it (90% of the time) from the food to the adorable kindergartners I get to work with daily and have had nothing but positive experiences with PremierTefl so far.

Suining College

The campus and local area is very beautiful, clean and safe. The teaching facilities are a bit dated in some rooms but work is being done to modernise as much as possible. The night life is pretty quiet but there are plenty of good and cheap restaurants close by. The living facilities are spacious and clean with everything you need. The students are great. Very friendly and always willing to help and take you out for food or shopping.

Well that was unexpected...

Almost everyone arrives into China not knowing what to expect. Everyone leaves with those expectations far surpassed. From the food to the culture to the teaching to the friends you make everything is more than excellent and will leave you regretting nothing.