Teach in Thailand - Paid internship + TEFL certificate

Verified

Location

Thailand: Hua Hin

Program Summary

Thailand, the land of warm weather, powdery beaches, tantalizing cuisine and smiles smiles smiles. Ready to go?

myTEFL's program starts off with our top rated 120 Hour online TEFL training. Upon completion, you'll be prepared for all the classroom can throw at you! From Classroom Management to creating and optimizing Testing Systems, you won't miss a beat.

Then, you'll fly out to Thailand for a week-long orientation program in Hua Hin (beaches!) or Chiang Mai (jungles!). During your orientation you'll complete additional hands on in classroom TEFL training, learn some survival Thai and take part in some downright incredible cultural activities and excursions. All while hanging out with other interns from around the world. Nice!

Upon completion of your orientation, it'll be time to get placed. All placements are fully paid; meaning you're stepping right into the world of Teaching English abroad! While in country (approximately 5-6 months) you'll have 24/7 on the ground support and a great alumni network ...

Made the right choice

So I've been living in Thailand just over 6 weeks now and I gotta say it's been one of the best decisions of my life! The transition was super easy, MyTefl gave me all the tools and confidence I needed to walk into that classroom on the first day. I would highly recommend the course to anyone!

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.