Mente Argentina: Photography Program in Buenos Aires (+Optional Spanish Classes)
Mente Argentina participants Mente Argentina participants

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Great experience

My name is Jesse Kuykendall and I’m from Alberta, Canada. I came here with Mente to take photography lessons. I had a great time – the Mente group was awesome as far as helping out with any questions that I had, any directions, it was very stress-free. Everything was taken care of as far as routes, directions, getting money exchanged, any questions that I had throughout the course of my stay here were answered promptly and I had no issues with that whatsoever. Buenos Aires is a beautiful place, I highly recommend it. I highly recommend coming abroad with Mente overall – it was a great, great experience.

It’s a very cool program!

Hi, my name’s Kalina and I’m a college student from California. I’m doing two months here with Mente Argentina, doing the Intensive Spanish program and the Photography program. I’ve really enjoyed both of the programs - my Spanish has improved a lot since I got here. At first it was hard to understand the Argentinean accent, but you’ll get it quick! The photography program’s amazing - I ended up doing a project copying the work of Coppola who was a street photographer in Buenos Aires in the 1930s and it was a really good way to get to know the city and travel around, know more places and history. Mente has really good activities for students - I made a lot of friends going to their different activities and it’s really nice that they have them multiple times a week. It’s a very cool program!

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Everything was so great

Hi, I am Langley, from Boston Massachusetts and I came to do a 2-week Spanish and Photography program with Mente. I stayed with a host family and I really loved the city here and my experience with Mente. Everything was so great and Argentines seems to be very friendly all the time. I definitely recommend, I had so much fun and I wishes I could have stay longer in Buenos Aires.