Costa Rica: Manuel Antonio, San Jose
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
New programs start every Monday year-round.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
All inclusive programs range from USD 1,525
- Airport pick-up
- Personalized internship placement based on your skills and interests
- Safe, comfortable housing with breakfast and dinner included Monday - Sunday.
- In-country orientation, safety presentation, and walking tour
- 1 hour/day of private Spanish language classes
- Free access to high-speed internet and modern computers
- Free Office-wide WiFi
- Home-base facilities and multi-lingual team support 7 days/week
- In field support from your internship supervisor and our professional Field Managers
- Free Salsa lessons
- Free Cooking lessons
- Free Tandem Conversation Program
- Free Spanish books and language study materials
- Activities calendar
- A toll-free emergency hotline in the U.S.
Internship participants should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Associate's Degree program in Business, Accounting, Economics or other related discipline.
- Online Application