Costa Rica: San Jose
- Physical Therapy
Programs start every Monday, year-round.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Airport pick-up
- Personalized internship placement based on your skills and interests
- Safe, comfortable housing with breakfast and dinner included Monday - Sunday.
- In-country orientation, safety presentation, and walking tour
- 1 hour/day of private Spanish language classes
- Free access to high-speed internet and modern computers
- Free Office-wide WiFi
- Home-base facilities and multi-lingual team support 7 days/week
- In field support from your internship supervisor and our professional Field Managers
- Free Salsa lessons
- Free Cooking lessons
- Free Tandem Conversation Program
- Free Spanish books and language study materials
- Activities calendar
- A toll-free emergency hotline in the U.S.
You must be currently enrolled in a a qualified pre-med university program or attending medical school. Nursing interns must also be currently enrolled in Nursing School. Physical Therapy interns must also be currently enrolled in a qualified Bachelor's or Master's program in Physical Therapy. Proof of enrollment will be required during your registration process.
Medical programs require interns to have an intermediate level of Spanish at minimum. If your Spanish is not at the required level (based on interview), you will need to complete up to 80 hours of online or on-site Spanish classes with a qualified Maximo Nivel instructor prior to the start of your internship.
- Online Application