Please visit website for details.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a volunteer house
* Food: breakfast, dinner is available at an extra cost
* Airport pick up and drop off from Siem Reap International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure information pack, 4-day in-depth orientation, including Child Protection course, and project induction provided
* Bicycle for your personal use
* Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinator
* Activities: Trips to Angkor Wat and floating village
- Guest House
- Group living
Experience RequiredYes. Volunteers should have experience in music, dance, or drama and those with teaching experience in these but this is not essential. We require applicants to attend a telephone interview to find out their skills and what they are looking for. ou will be asked to send your CV/resume before being accepted onto this project. You will also be asked to send a letter of motivation, medical certificate and 2 references from a former teacher or employer.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application