Philippines: Ormoc, Tacloban City
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Social Work
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Please visit website for details.
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay.
* Food: 2 meals a day (Breakfast and dinner)
* Airport: Pick up and Drop off
* Training: Pre-Departure information sent before leaving for the project, in-depth local orientation and project orientation conducted upon arrival.
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinators, access to office in Tacloban City (including free WiFi)
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application