- Health Education
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a homestay (according to availability)
* Food: 3 meals per day
* Airport pick-up and drop-off at Cusco International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: 24-hour support from on- site coordinators
* Excursions: Staff can help you to plan extra activities for your spare time and weekends off
Experience RequiredYes. An intermediate level of Spanish (level B1Independent User on the CEFR) is required to communicate with patients and community members. A background in any field of health or nutrition is also requested.
- Online Application