China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Environmental Studies
- Sustainable Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Renewable Energy
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
• Accommodation: Own room in a shared apartment with cooking facilities or nearby eateries, utility bills are included.
• Airport pick up from Beijing OR Shanghai International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, onsite orientation, city tour and welcome dinner provided
• Chinese phone, SIM card & local transportation card
• Assistance with trips and cultural activities
• End of placement certificate and reference letter
• Networking and alumni contacts
Experience RequiredYes. Interns must have a good attitude, open mind and a willingness to learn. You must have a good level of spoken and written English and be presentable. Reasonable travel experience is valued, as you will be woking and living in a completely different setting to your home. This is a serious opportunity for you to develop your CV/Resume and interns looking to launch a career in the field of interest are sought. Prior completion of Introductory Mandarin is recommended. The application process is in depth and you will be asked to attend a Skype interview, submit a full CV/Resume plus cover letter and any supporting documentation. You will be asked to complete a Physical Examination Record for Foreigners. There are set dates for submission of paperwork.
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application