- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
1-2 Weeks, Alternative Spring Break
Please visit website for details.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Accommodation: Single or shared room in a family homestay, depending on availability
* Food: 3 Meals per day
* Airport pick up and drop off from San Jose International Airport
* Training: Pre-departure preparation pack, on-site orientation and project induction provided
* Support: On-site coordinator providing 24 hour support
* 1 day tour of Arenal Volcano and Boldi Hot Springs (transport, lunch and dinner included)
* Spanish lessons (for those who select the volunteer / language option)
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application