- Building & Construction Projects
- Organic Farming
- Tree Planting
1-2 Years, 2-4 Weeks
No arrivals in December or April. Places subject to project needs.
Cost in USD per week
• Accommodation: Single room, with fan and private bathroom in a guest house, safety deposit box available, communal dining area
• Food: breakfast (restaurant open all day for other meals)
• Airport pickup and drop off from Siem Reap International Airport
• Training: Pre-departure information pack, 2.5 day in-depth orientation, including Child Protection course, and project induction provided
• Bicycle for your personal use.
• Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator
• Wifi at accommodation
• Activities: Support booking trips locally to Angkor Wat and floating village.
- Guest House
Volunteers should be physically fit to be able to participate fully in the activities on this placement. Please note that it is hot and humid in Cambodia and this can impact on productivity. In the rainy season tasks can often be impacted by the rains with September and October being particularly difficult. No particular skills are needed to join this placement but volunteers will be asked to be patient, be able to work in a team and willing to get stuck in!
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview