Incredible Volunteering in India: Costs from USD 250

Incredible Volunteering in India: Costs from USD 250

Slum Teaching in Faridabad, India

Two weeks doing the slum teaching project in India led to an unforgettable experience teaching unprivileged children in the slum. The locals were all truly hospitable, inviting you to their homes and helping you as much as possible with whatever questions, requests and problems you may have. The children at the Morning Star school were really eager to learn and were some of the happiest children I have met, despite the poor conditions they were presented with. It was an emotional goodbye but feeling extremely thankful for the opportunity to contribute and meet countless of heartwarming, joyful and wonderful people. I am thankful for all the volunteers, staff and children who made this trip forever memorable.

Amazing and extremely humbling experience

I can not recommend this experience enough.
I will be using this company again when I get the chance to travel in the future.
The people were so kind and I have met some life long friends.
I felt looked after the minute I stepped off the plane and each step of the trip was clearly explained.
I have the most incredible memories that will last a life time.

• International Volunteer HQ responded to this review December 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM

Thanks for your review! We're stoked to hear you found our program a great way to travel and that you have made some life long friends from your time volunteering in India. We would love to have you volunteer with IVHQ again!