Save $15,000/year Teaching English in South Korea

9.0 Overall Rating
9.0 Overall Rating
Verified

Program Summary

South Korea is the largest and most lucrative English teaching market in the world. Benefits available to International TEFL Academy students for teaching English in South Korea include:

* Free Airfare round trip
* Free Housing
* Paid Vacation
* 1-month salary bonus after 12-month contract
* Save between $12,000 - $15,000 USD per year on just your salary.

Based in Chicago, IL, International TEFL Academy is a World leader in TEFL certification for teaching English abroad. We offer accredited TEFL Classes online & in 25 locations worldwide. We certify 3,500 people a year to teach English abroad and our graduates are teaching English in 80 globally. All ITA students and graduates receive lifetime worldwide Job Search Guidance, including:

* Personal assistance from expert advisors
* Referrals to top recruiters & language schools
* Top of the line resources including exclusive webinars, job databases, contact information for 10s of thousands of employers worldwide, & more!
* Access to exclusive alumni ...

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Doug

As far as an advisor goes, Doug was awesome. I am a person with 7 million questions and 39 sub questions to each of those. Doug took his time to listen and answer each question and concern I had- even when there were numerous calls and emails. I took the course and gained a lot of information and knowledge that I wouldn't have survived my first couple of months teaching in South Korea without. Because of the alumni connections- I met some of my now best friends before ever heading out on my adventure. They were amazing and our bond in this crazy new time was just what I needed.

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Teaching abroad in Songdo

My program that helped me get situated (ITA) was wonderful. They helped me decide whether or not I wanted to do EPIK vs. Hagwon in South Korea.

They had an advisor who looked over my resume and cover letters which was helpful. Additionally, they gave me a list of recruiters who they had success working for! They were available very easily through an email and I got feedback very fast!

I would recommend ITA to anyone! It is a fantastic company!

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.