Get Paid to Teach English in Paradise in Costa Rica with a TEFL/TESOL Certification
International TEFL Academy students International TEFL Academy students

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Costa Rica TEFL course

I took the Costa Rica TEFL Certification course in October 2013. It was the best experience of my life and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about teaching English abroad. The course was extremely informative, and I learned way more than I ever thought I would in just a short time of 4 weeks. The location of the school is great, right in the center of town with plenty of restaurants, bars, entertainment, etc. I chose the homestay option and it made my experience even better. I truly enjoyed getting to know a local family, learning their traditions and culture, and it really helped me learn Spanish. I made so many memories that will last a lifetime, and made friendships with people from all over the world. If you are not sure about your decision to take the class, I say just go for it! You will not regret it and you will have the time of your life!

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

ITA - thank you for everything!

I can't say enough good things about ITA. From the moment I first spoke on the phone with my adviser, Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. The amount of information that was given to me regarding all the countries to get certified in was so so helpful. Ashley helped me decide to take my TEFL course in Costa Rica, and I have not been disappointed at all. My experience here in Costa Rica has been amazing. The course itself was so informative and helpful in my journey to become an effective English teacher. My instructors, Luke and Melanie, were absolutely amazing instructors, and are great people whom I consider to be good friends. The whole atmosphere at the school is so positive, fun, and energetic! I would definitely recommend anybody to ITA Costa Rica, you will not be disappointed! ITA has been a great company to be associated with. I have participated in some of the alumni activities that they offer, which is a great way to meet people and make connections. Additionally, ITA has answered any questions I've had, and I have full confidence that they will continue to do so during my travels around the world. Thank you so much ITA, this has been an incredible life changing journey!