Get Paid Teach English Abroad in Vietnam with a TEFL/TESOL Certification

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Fantastic program!!

I took the Cambodia/Vietnam course 3 years ago and it was an exceptional experience. The classes were taught by Master level American teachers who had been teaching English Abroad for years. Excellent! Our practicum experience was taught by the most amazing Vietnamese ladies who I am still in contact with even to this day. I cannot wait to go back to HCMC and visit them. I feel like I learned so much in this program and I am currently using those skills in my position in the Peace Corps. If you are wondering if this program is for you, it is. Trust me, it was that good.

• Course Instructor

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Practical Experience

• Quality of the Course

• Job Search Guidance

• Published Content

Go for it!

I did much research before taking TEFL and I'm now happy working as a teacher in Thailand. My experience in Vietnam gave me the chance to see the world differently and many opportunities came along. I'm grateful to the team in Chicago that have been given me much support. Nevertheless, it's always up to us how far we want to go and how much we can handle. And studying abroad in Istanbul was an amazing experience. Teachers are high qualified and experienced.