Geographic Information Systems 2 day certification course
Earthquest (Canada) for the Environment Header Image Earthquest (Canada) for the Environment Header Image

Geographic Information Systems 2 day certification course

Gis cert course

Great teacher and excellent program. I learned more than expected and the hands on field trip justified the learning experience. My goal was to introduce myself to the GIS platform however it provided above and beyond training.

Great course, great instructor

I took this course 2 years ago. The content was good and the instructor was passionate, informative, and willing to answer questions. After the course, Dave offered a volunteer opportunity, which allowed me to gain further experience and build my resume. This course opened doors to jobs in my field as many require GIS including the permanent job I just obtained. Even though I have not had to use GIS since the course, I feel like the knowledge will come back easy and I still have my notes.

Informative course, great instructor

I took this course two years ago because GIS was becoming popular as a requirement for many jobs in my field. Dave was a great instructor - informative, willing to answer questions, and passionate. He provided a volunteer opportunity after the course, which allowed me to use the GIS skills and build my resume. I have since applied to jobs where GIS was either a requirement or an asset and just obtained a full-time position. Even though I have not used GIS in two years, taking the course opened possibilities for me and I feel that I simply need a refreshed and will be good to go. The GIS course was worth taking and I highly recommend Dave.

Earthquest biological

Good training provided you don't have technical issues. I group did expect a little time on actual training we didn't count on having so many set backs. although we did get to develop our trailer park outline as to how we should structure are design in the near future Thanks Dave Mike