CIEE Summer Japanese Studies Program in Tokyo, Japan
CIEE CIEE

CIEE Summer Japanese Studies Program in Tokyo, Japan

Perfect Times in Tokyo

I had such a wonderful experience with CIEE in Tokyo. Honestly, I didn't have a single issue from the start of the process to the finish - while the application process was quite long and at times confusing, I had help and explanations every step of the way, and was never left without my questions answered. Once I was accepted, CIEE had a steady stream of info coming my way, and they laid out everything clearly with an online pre-departure orientation and lots of printed materials.

Once I arrived at the program, I was very impressed with how organized and high-quality everything was. All of our accommodations were top-notch and travel all went very smoothly. We had 2 days of traveling around before arriving in Tokyo (including stops at an onsen resort and Nikko Edo Wonderland) and once we arrived, we had a few days of more orientations and guiding activities before the academic portion started.

Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better trip. The CIEE Tokyo team is filled with such wonderful people, and they were always there to answer my questions and help me out whenever I needed it. I met friend I hope to stay with for life and had an experience like no other in Japan. I can't recommend this program enough!!