Study Abroad in Seoul - Hankuk University
Asia Exchange Header Image Asia Exchange Header Image

Study Abroad in Seoul - Hankuk University

A wonderful place to widen your horizons

Study at HUFS and you never want to return. Academically, it is a nice place to be, teachers are skilled, classes are (to a big extent) fairly international. The campus is beautiful and the institution offers countless opportunities to engage socially, from festivals to sports events. But that is not the only thing, the city of Seoul offers tremendous opportunities to explore, grow and enjoy. Ranging from a unique nightlife and an extremely delicious cuisine to one of a kind social and entertainment activities, Seoul never disappoints you. And most of all: Koreans are curious, kind and heart-warming people. No matter, where you are from Korea will be very different to what you are used to, and, yes it will occasionally take time to get used to it. But studying at HUFS with AsiaExchange will equip you with a set of wonderful experiences that you don't want to miss. I would go back any time!

Great all together!

I can't point out one thing that was particularly good. It was great all together. The culture clash - living in a completely different environment all together. Other than that some trips I did and people I met. AE always let me know what I needed to know responded to my emails right away (sometimes within minutes, even though it was in the middle of the night - seriously how do you do that? You should offer customer service trainings) and was happy to help with pretty much anything I needed.

Loved my semester abroad

I absolutely loved my semester abroad and I would have wanted to extend my stay. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that due to other obligations. HUFS is a very nice university, the campus area is very pretty and the overall atmosphere is great. I had the chance to participate in school club activities (HUFS hip hop dance crew) and that was a challenge due to the language barrier but at the end it was so rewarding and I got many good Korean friends. So I would recommend club activities to everyone. ISO (international student organization) has such a nice staff and they really make an effort for you to get adjusted in HUFS. The only negative side of HUFS was the quality of the teaching, there were a lot of bad/below average teachers, but luckily I also had one exceptionally good teacher.