Study Abroad in Kuala Lumpur - Universiti Putra Malaysia
Asia Exchange Header Image Asia Exchange Header Image

Study Abroad in Kuala Lumpur - Universiti Putra Malaysia

Exchange semester in Kuala Lumpur

I've been studying almost 8 years and I finally got courage to go sturdy overseas. And damn it was the best choice and time of my life so far. Everything went quite smoothly and that was made sure by Asia Exchange. Everyone got a little trouble with the visa process but it got handled very well and if I understood correctly no one had problems the next semester with it.

This could've not been made any easier by Asia Exchange and they helped us out along the process the best they could. I got everything handled just going by their directions and I didn't forgot anything important home because of their good guide!

As I said the exchange experience was the best time of my life so far. I met incredible people (students, locals, everyone overall), ate the most varied food in many different Asian countries (as I got to travel quite much) and most importantly got better knowledge of my studying field. I always forget to mention something important when I'm listing these things but overall it was awesome experience and would recommend to it for everyone. It was an eye opener and made me realize how awesome traveling is and how you have to just take a one big leap to experience such a great trip.

If you are thinking of going and even alone (as I did), just do it! It feels scary at first but you meet a lot of new cool people on the way and they are in the same situation!

Had awesome time in Malaysia

Studying in Malaysia was one of the best things in my studies and in my life. Without Asia Exchange it would have not been possible. If there were any questions or problems any part of the proces they were very helpful and got answers fast.
Kuala Lumpur was a great place to live and so much to see and do in Malaysia. Everyone in UPM were also very helpful and friendly. I did enjoy my time with all classmates I had there.

Experienced new things

I met a lot new people and made a lots of friends. Kuala Lumpur is a great place to travel around Asia from. Asia is totally different compared to Europe so I experienced new things and I'm more open minded now. Maybe there should be more activities for exchange students. Information flow in UPM needs to improve, but things in Asia are of course handled differently than in Europe. Managing things with AE was very easy and I always got answers to my questions.

It was very interesting and eye-opening thing!

Of course this semester would not have been as great as it was without all the amazing students! I am happy to say that I made some lifelong friends in Malaysia. Travelling around the Southeast Asia made me grow as a person, and realize I can survive on my own. At university I learned a lot about different topics, but also about myself.