Study a Semester Abroad in Bali - Udayana University
Asia Exchange Header Image Asia Exchange Header Image

Study a Semester Abroad in Bali - Udayana University

A life experience

I have been studying two semesters at Udayana University in Bali! It was amazing in so many ways, everything from food, culture, lifestyle, surfing, people, beaches and sun! Asia exchange has been helpful during my whole stay and given all the information needed! I will recommend everyone to do a semester abroad and Bali is the perfect place to experience all of these wonderful things

The decision that changed my life

When I first thought of going abroad I was considering "fancy" universities and cities like Hong Kong or Singapore... just to realize beside being ridiculously expensive, I would be living in another hectic busy city as Mexico City. My true dream of studying in southeast Asia was mostly for the opportunity of travelling and visiting cities I had always fantasized on getting to know, one of the was Bali. It was during a night of insomia and a bit of existential crisis when I first googled "study in Bali"... and there it was, AsiaExchange´s website... that night I didn't slept at all. It was possible, it could actually be done! After stuggling with my univesity, it was only with AsiaExchange's support that I managed to be the first mexican ever to study in Bali! There aren't enough words to describe how thankfull I'm with AsiaExchange for making my semester abroad possible, not only they took me there but also they arranged my whole semester over there. Studying in Bali definitely changed my life. Living in a place where people fantasize on visiting goes beyond and possible explanation. Got the opportunity to live the nature, meet amazing people (including my current german-girlfriend haha) who I'm sure I'll treasure them the rest of my life and becoming a better person. Bali not only is affordable, yet is mesmerizing! Bali was a life-changing experience, now more than ever I can proudly say "Saya seorang mahasiswa universitas udayana"! (hint: something I learned over there haha. google it ;) )

Bali spring 2017

I did my semester abroad in spring 2017. It was really the best time of my life. Asia Exchange was helping me a lot before, during and after the semester. Overall a great experience. Bali life is really cool. If you love sun, surf and party but also culture this is an amazing place. You can really choose your life style here. If you have the chance to go you should.

Best experience in my life

Everything has been so great from the very beginning to the end! AsiaExchange was so informative and helped me with all my questions that I had before the semester. Bali has really caught my heart. I love the culture and all the friendly people, the beautiful nature and all of the adventures one can do. I recommended everyone to study here because you won't regret it!

Combine studies and experiences

The best part of this semester is the opportunity to combine your studies with lifelong experiences. Since there is mandatory lectures three days a week you have plenty of time to experience the island and culture.

Study in Paradise

I certainly had some of the best months of my lifetime in Bali during my semester abroad which was organised by Asia Exchange.
Bali is the perfect destination to have a unique experience of studying and living in paradise. The island is amazing and the expenses are affordable so that even students can live a quite comfortable life.
The Exchange program was organized very well, the quality of the lectures was better than expected and the staff was very friendly and helpful at any time.
I would totally recommend this study program to everybody.

Living my dream

After one time holiday in Bali i found something to make it possible for me to stay longer... study here... It was the best time for me. I learned a lot about the culture -the people- and architecture and everything around me. I'm really happy that there is this possibility with this program to study abroad and get a lot of experiences for life.

Great experiences, lasting memories, life-long friendships

I had the best 4 months of my life studying at the BIPAS program in Bali. Most of the courses were interesting as were the workshops, and we had plenty of free time to explore the island and other parts of Indonesia, too! I still cherish the memories and 3 years after the semester I'm still in regular contact with many of my fellow students.

The Highlight of my life

My study abroad semester in Bali was just awesome. I had high expectations for my time abroad, but it still exceeded it a big time. I seriously fell in love with Bali and surrounding areas.

I learned a lot about the culture, people and of myself. Both at classes and outside of them. I got all the courses accredited to my degree back home.

Highly recommended!

accurate

Living and studying abroad was absolutely the best time of my life! ! The program was nicely put together, cool combination of "work and fun." Staff of Udayana University was very helpful, kind and warm. I totally recommend this program if you are interested in other cultures and living in a paradise Island!

Random review

I really loved the overall experience. Although I would have hoped that the teaching at the university in Bali would have been at a bit more higher level. For example, we don't need to have books in the exams! But as I said, my adventure was amazing, I wouldn't change a day!

Bali Exchange

My Asia Exchange experience was super! I studied in Udayana University i Bali. First i stayed with a study friend in a hostell and then with a local friend. I learned Indonesia quite well. Bali is an amazing place with nice people, good food, good night life, good surf and it is easy to get new friends there. I have travelled many times to Indonesia after my asia Exchange program, i just fell in love with the place! I recommend Asia Exchange highly to everybody.

BIPAS of AE

Bali, wonderful as it is, was a great experience in itself! I met some of the most wonderful people and enjoyed myself. Unfortunately I was quite disappointed with the University program. Staff is nice but VERY unorganized. We had a hard time getting the grades accepted in Germany because word has already gotten around at the Universities that the program is not taken really seriously in Bali. Therefore teachers refused to accept our grades. The overall experience is still great though.

The best moments

Deciding to spend a semester in Bali has definitely been the best decision in my life so far. The time truly opened up my eyes and did many good things for me as a person.

The Bali International Program on Asian Studies is the only one truly international program in Bali. We had students from 10 different countries, and now I have friends in 5 different continents!

I can't emphasize too much how grateful I am of this experience for everyone who made it possible. Terima kasih banyak!

Paradise Bali

My exchange period to Bali was amazing. It was so beautiful place and there was alot to do like surfing.

The courses i took in Uduyana University was great, teachers were good also.

I would recommend Bali to everybody who wants to go for exchange.

Bali

I really enjoyed studying in this program.Teaching methods were different than in my own university. There were numerous interesting workshops and excursions which made us get to know better Indonesian culture and customs.Staff of University were very helpful and interested of foreigner students. Asia Exchange arranged some activities for us. For example weekend trip to Lembongan island,visiting to seed of hope orphanage, beach olympics, and great parties.If you are considering to take a part of this program then just go! This was the best experience of my life and I`ve never regret that I studied abroad. I think person who is open and interested of different cultures would benefit the most of this progam.