Study Abroad in Bali, Indonesia - Udayana University
Asia Exchange Header Image Asia Exchange Header Image

Study Abroad in Bali, Indonesia - Udayana University

Best decision of my life

My semester abroad with AsiaExchange at Bali has been for sure one of the best experiences in my life! Not only I met amazing friends but even my current girlfriend.
For being the first mexican, AsiaExchange was incredibly helpful, all among the experience (they made it possible since the planning, being in Bali, and afterwards).
I would strongly recommend anyone to go abroad, to any destination, for sure the journey will change your life forever! No doubt AsiaExchange made the amazing experience possible.

Bali spring 2017

I did my semester abroad in spring 2017. It was really the best time of my life. Asia Exchange was helping me a lot before, during and after the semester. Overall a great experience. Bali life is really cool. If you love sun, surf and party but also culture this is an amazing place. You can really choose your life style here. If you have the chance to go you should.

Combine studies and experiences

The best part of this semester is the opportunity to combine your studies with lifelong experiences. Since there is mandatory lectures three days a week you have plenty of time to experience the island and culture.

Study in Paradise

I certainly had some of the best months of my lifetime in Bali during my semester abroad which was organised by Asia Exchange.
Bali is the perfect destination to have a unique experience of studying and living in paradise. The island is amazing and the expenses are affordable so that even students can live a quite comfortable life.
The Exchange program was organized very well, the quality of the lectures was better than expected and the staff was very friendly and helpful at any time.
I would totally recommend this study program to everybody.

Living my dream

After one time holiday in Bali i found something to make it possible for me to stay longer... study here... It was the best time for me. I learned a lot about the culture -the people- and architecture and everything around me. I'm really happy that there is this possibility with this program to study abroad and get a lot of experiences for life.

Great experiences, lasting memories, life-long friendships

I had the best 4 months of my life studying at the BIPAS program in Bali. Most of the courses were interesting as were the workshops, and we had plenty of free time to explore the island and other parts of Indonesia, too! I still cherish the memories and 3 years after the semester I'm still in regular contact with many of my fellow students.

The Highlight of my life

My study abroad semester in Bali was just awesome. I had high expectations for my time abroad, but it still exceeded it a big time. I seriously fell in love with Bali and surrounding areas.

I learned a lot about the culture, people and of myself. Both at classes and outside of them. I got all the courses accredited to my degree back home.

Highly recommended!

accurate

Living and studying abroad was absolutely the best time of my life! ! The program was nicely put together, cool combination of "work and fun." Staff of Udayana University was very helpful, kind and warm. I totally recommend this program if you are interested in other cultures and living in a paradise Island!

Random review

I really loved the overall experience. Although I would have hoped that the teaching at the university in Bali would have been at a bit more higher level. For example, we don't need to have books in the exams! But as I said, my adventure was amazing, I wouldn't change a day!

Bali Exchange

My Asia Exchange experience was super! I studied in Udayana University i Bali. First i stayed with a study friend in a hostell and then with a local friend. I learned Indonesia quite well. Bali is an amazing place with nice people, good food, good night life, good surf and it is easy to get new friends there. I have travelled many times to Indonesia after my asia Exchange program, i just fell in love with the place! I recommend Asia Exchange highly to everybody.

The best moments

Deciding to spend a semester in Bali has definitely been the best decision in my life so far. The time truly opened up my eyes and did many good things for me as a person.

The Bali International Program on Asian Studies is the only one truly international program in Bali. We had students from 10 different countries, and now I have friends in 5 different continents!

I can't emphasize too much how grateful I am of this experience for everyone who made it possible. Terima kasih banyak!

Paradise Bali

My exchange period to Bali was amazing. It was so beautiful place and there was alot to do like surfing.

The courses i took in Uduyana University was great, teachers were good also.

I would recommend Bali to everybody who wants to go for exchange.

Bali

I really enjoyed studying in this program.Teaching methods were different than in my own university. There were numerous interesting workshops and excursions which made us get to know better Indonesian culture and customs.Staff of University were very helpful and interested of foreigner students. Asia Exchange arranged some activities for us. For example weekend trip to Lembongan island,visiting to seed of hope orphanage, beach olympics, and great parties.If you are considering to take a part of this program then just go! This was the best experience of my life and I`ve never regret that I studied abroad. I think person who is open and interested of different cultures would benefit the most of this progam.

Best experience in my life

Everything has been so great from the very beginning to the end! AsiaExchange was so informative and helped me with all my questions that I had before the semester. Bali has really caught my heart. I love the culture and all the friendly people, the beautiful nature and all of the adventures one can do. I recommended everyone to study here because you won't regret it!

BIPAS of AE

Bali, wonderful as it is, was a great experience in itself! I met some of the most wonderful people and enjoyed myself. Unfortunately I was quite disappointed with the University program. Staff is nice but VERY unorganized. We had a hard time getting the grades accepted in Germany because word has already gotten around at the Universities that the program is not taken really seriously in Bali. Therefore teachers refused to accept our grades. The overall experience is still great though.