Vietnam & Cambodia: Project Clean Water
ARCC Programs Header Image ARCC Programs Header Image

Vietnam & Cambodia: Project Clean Water

Most magical trip I've ever taken

Volunteering with ARCC this summer in Cambodia & Vietnam was one of the best decisions I've made thus far in my life. The volunteer project was beyond impactful- I especially loved teaching English at the primary school! Besides this, being able to experience a new country & culture with complete strangers was an awesome change from daily life. I truly made best friends on this trip that I will never be able to forget, & highly suggest you go on an ARCC trip of your own & do the same thing.

I had the best experience

This trip really changed my life and my perspective of the world. I learn so much about myself and made friends that will last a lifetime. I absolutely loved everyone on my trip, the leaders were amazing, and ARCC itself is an amazing company. This will definitely not be my last ARCC trip and I couldn't have had a better experience. I've missed it every day since I've been gone

ARCC Vietnam & Cambodia service trip

Most amazing trip of my life. I met the most amazing people that I will stay in touch with the rest of my life. The work that we did really made a difference and it was so much fun doing it. I would totally do it again. ARCC has everything planned out and they take care of everything. We meet really cool locals and the in country guides are amazing. Most amazing trip and people.