OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Orphanage/Child Care Volunteer Program - Costa Rica

10 Overall Rating

View detailed rating

Costa Rica Dream trip

I have always wanted to go abroad and travel while at the same time volunteer. I had no idea what kind of mentality to arrive with so I arrived with a blank page ready to be written. I was blown away by the hospitality our host family had, which made me feel like I was home away from home. Every single person at Maximo Nivel was interesting, warm, and very but I mean VERY intentional with each volunteer. I love the diversity at Maximo Nivel's staff. From the bus rides to my volunteer site to the adventures I had aside from volunteering, I did not feel any danger but rather felt safe (of course had precautions, the staff gave us some advice/insight about safety precautions).

The best part is the process. I was really connected with one of the staff from Interexchange and they were always ready to respond to any question I had whether it was about about accommodation or simple things like "What should I bring to wear?" Never hesitant, always willing!

I had the most incredible experience that I will never forget. Dreaming about the day I can go back and see the amazing little smiles I got to see every single day. Thank you InterExchange & Maximo Nivel!!!!!!

10 Overall Rating

View detailed rating

Volunteering Aboard

Maximo Nivel was an amazingly organized experience. I had nothing planned when I left for Costa Rica, and they took care of everything: housing, transportation and the placement of the volunteer project of your choice. There are so many travellers that go alone from all over the world that there will always be someone at Maximo to go on adventures with. I vounteered in Carpio, and it was a life changing experience. They place you in situtaions that really allow you to feel like you are making an impact on the community you are involved in. I had an great experience, and I would recommend this program to anyone.