Volunteer For Children at Day Care Center in Peru
A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Volunteer For Children at Day Care Center in Peru

Amazing experience

I volunteered at the Day Care Center in Cusco, Peru, for 2 weeks and it was an amazing experience. The program was very well organized, the staff was very good, and they made me feel very safe. I had a lot of fun being a part of this program. It was great working with the kids. I also opted for a hiking in the Rainbow Mountains. I would recommend this program to all because it is very well organized and the program is not very expensive.

A trip to the amazing land of Machu Picchu

I was in Peru (Cusco) for 6 weeks where i volunteered at a day care center for children. The main reason i chose Volunteering Solutions was their swift and to the point response to all my queries. Also, their programs were very affordable in comparison to many other organizations which i checked online. And it was amazing to see the kind of facilities they provided in such limited budget. We had everything in the volunteer house where me and all other volunteers were accommodated. The orientation session at the start of the program also helped a lot to understand about the country and the program. The local coordinator was very supportive and sweet in nature. I am planning another trip this year to Nepal and certainly will be traveling with Volunteering Solutions only. Would recommend them any day.

WYSE Work Abroad