Internship in Nepal with Volunteering Solutions
A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Internship in Nepal with Volunteering Solutions

Big thanks to my in-country supervisors and I hope I'll see you all again.

I just returned from the medical internship project in Nepal this week and to sum it up, it was a beautiful and worthwhile experience filled with blissful and unforgettable moments. At 17, I was quite hesitated at first to do such a journey, but the support I got from my in-country supervisors and the quick replies of the operation office to all my inquiries were enough to make everything really easy. Nepal is a breath-taking country which I hope to visit again. The people are really friendly and the things you get to see and do there are one of a kind. Big thanks to my in-country supervisors and I hope I'll see you all again.

Medical internship in nepal

I participated in the Nepal medical internship program. The program helped me learn a lot, things which I could never learn back home. I worked at the Shahid hospital in Kathmandu with 3 other people. All of us were assigned different doctors to work with. I was working along with the director, who is a orthopedic surgeon. I got to see over 10 surgeries and meet over 100 patients in my 2 week stay. I wish I could have stayed longer to learn more. Everything was awesome at the volunteer home, the meals were nice and Uma was a great help everyday. She went out of the way to guide me and make sure I was safe.

WYSE Work Abroad