Marketing Internships in Cape Town, South Africa
VACorps participants VACorps participants

Marketing Internships in Cape Town, South Africa

Just go!

I never thought to travel let alone intern abroad in college until I was introduced to the beautiful Cape Town, thanks to a travel magazine. It has everything I want in a place to learn and grow. Exciting people, ample outdoor and cultural activities, as well as the perfect amount of culture shock for a naive 21 year old.

I loved the ability to never get bored in Cape Town. Every single day was a pure adventure ranging from testing my athletic abilities by hiking a mountain, to enjoying a cold one at one of the many breweries in town. This place just never seised to amaze me. My internship allowed me to ask for help and challenge myself by asking for more work and wanting to continue to learn through requesting more work. Two months in this beautiful country is surely never enough time to continue to explore not only the geographical wonders here, but also the possibilities in store for me after this eye opening experience.

As cliche as it may sound, the people and time I've spent here will forever change my life forever. I cultivated relationships i never thought i would, while challenging and question my purpose in life. I am hungry for more adventures and thrills in life, in order to continue this wondrous high I can't seem to come down from thanks to my time in Cape Town. I am forever grateful for the memories that have been made here.

I will be back soon! xoxo