250 Hour - Advanced TESOL/TEFL Diploma - Online & Accredited
UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

250 Hour - Advanced TESOL/TEFL Diploma - Online & Accredited

TESOL diploma

Really good course! Very easy to understand and practical!! Highly recommend it as a course to get your TESOL. It included plenty of additional tools that help you throughout the course but also good to save and help you when you begin teaching.

TESOL diploma 2017

I truly appreciate the comprehensive courses that Uni-prep offers. My work schedule made it impossible for me to attend a TESOL course. When I discovered this great online course and the convenience of it, I just had to take advantage of the opportunity. I've just completed the TESOL Diploma program and I recommend this educational institution to anyone who would like to learn the English language.

My TESOL learning experience with Uni-Prep

I recently completed my TESOL Diploma with Uni-Prep. My experience was absolutely amazing, the content provided was new and up to date. The teacher was for good at explaining exactly what you need to know. The program can be completed through the use of the INTERNET! It is a good idea for busy people on the go with multiple responsibilities. I would recommend Uni-Prep to anyone looking to obtain their TESOL Certificate/Diploma.

• Course Instructor

Credentials for teaching ESL in adult community education programs

I believe this credential will be particularly valuable for me in applying for and teaching in adult continuing education programs in several school districts I live near (Harlingen, TX). My wife, whose L1 is Spanish, complained that most of the teachers taught using mostly Spanish or Spanglish. As an Anglo, I hope to break into the field and gain experience before TESOL in my wife home country.

• Course Instructor

It was a great experience

I wasn't sure on what to expect and i was surprised in a good way. The video was simplified in a away that it was easy to understand plus the reading materials had enough information to understand what you need to know. i loved doing it will be soon waiting for my results.

T.Netshidzivhani

• Course Instructor

Legit---I've taught languages before, this reinforces and affirms my experience

Having taught Spanish before, I wanted a different experience teaching my native English and so decided to embark on this (and several other) program(s) and found it to be much more superior in quality. While other online programs touched on the same subjects, Uni-Prep went further and gave a more comprehensive take on TESOL. I felt the content was very practical and relevant to someone who is about to embark on a new experience abroad.

Awesome!!!!

One of my pet-peeve is experiencing unnecessary frustration when it have been avoided. With that being said, the process of obtaining my TESOL certification and diploma through UNI-Prep Institution was extremely seamless and enjoyable.

Perfect step

Taking this course was a perfect step to review my studies and see what I should do next. I understood the process of teaching much better. The videos include good examples that illustrates the topic pretty good. The reading articles has useful information and with the essay writing I could review and understand well what each section tells me to do as a ESL teacher.

Amazing experience

I just submitted the last assignment offered in the course, and I'm really satisfied. The materials are deeply informative, and I even started applying the methods in my classes. I would recommend the course to everyone else.

Regards,
Aziza Ali

Thank you so much!

Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to enrich my teaching. The teaching skills I learned from my Diploma course are amazing. I am so excited to apply everything I learned in Uni-Prep to my teaching! If I ever decide to take any other courses in teaching English, I will definitely get back to you! Thank you so much!

Great course

UNI-prep TESOL is a great course, with interesting material, complementary videos and very convenient. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to teach English abroad. I have enjoyed this course and learned a lot, the material this course provide is helping me to design effective exercises for my new job and I must say I am very satisfied with what I have learned. Recommendable to anyone who wants to teach English abroad. Very satisfying experience. Positive results and very useful content.

Foundational

Uni-prep offers a comprehensible program. They reinforce the information you need through both their videos and online reading. I would recommend this course for those looking at teaching English in a foreign context.

Very useful

The course was amazing and very challenging. The content really guides and helps you face the process of teaching English language. Of course, the course was not easy at all. I had to study very hard and racked my brain several times to get good grades. Thank you very much.

Amazing!

I've just finished the Uni-Prep course and found it excellent. This course is very helpful for someone looking to start teaching English overseas and with no experience. There's lots of information and useful tactics and I would highly recommend!

Useful and easy

It was very useful to understand how to teach with profit in a classroom. It gives a lot of advices that help to overwork time and schedule in a EFL class. It allows teachers to change obstacles in good opportunities for the students of any age. Thank you for your perfect idea to let me have all those informations in a very easy and clear way.

TESOL Diploma

Just finished the TESOL diploma course ! had a really good experience and it was nice being able to do it at my own pace, especially just after finished a semester at University! really happy i took this course because it opened my eyes to different strategies and techniques that can help my teaching abilities.

UNI-Prep Tesol Diploma Course

I have just finished my Tesol Diploma Course. It was a great experience. The teaching materials were very useful and informative. I have learnt so many practical things that I can now use in the classroom!
I also enjoyed the flexibility of the course as I was able to do it at my own pace. I truly recommend Uni-Prep Institute to anyone who would like to pursue their career as an ESL teacher.

• Course Instructor

The TESOL Diploma Course Was Great!

I was pleasantly surprised as to the layout and content of the course. I am extremely glad that I took it and would recommend it to anyone who was wanting to go into this field. I learnt allot and am now getting a diploma.

• Published Content

I absolutely loved my experience with UNI-prep. I have just completed and finished my TESOL Diploma and certificate course. Great resources, really convenient and falls in love in teaching English as a second language! A lot of resources of information are provided for my future use, and it will definitely help you as well!

TESOL Diploma and Certificate Program

Just finished the TESOL Diploma and Certificate Program and what an experience it was!
All the useful things that I learned throughout the course will be definitely applicable to my teaching career in the future!
The amount of time and work put into this will be well worth it and the reading content, quizzes and writing assignments are highly educational!

I would definitely recommend others to take this fantastic program if they are serious about their teaching career or if they just want to learn about what it is like to teach English to others!

Cheers

English Language Teacher

I've just finished a TESOL Diploma Course with UNI-Prep Institute and I would like to say that the course was very practical. The amount of theory and practical advice was well-balanced. I've also recommended this course to other teachers I know.
Ksenia Kolosovskaya

Excellent

The program is efficient and full of relevant information. I found it very clear and well-organized. All the material is clearly structured and divided into units. Lessons were appealing and interesting. I'm glad to have chosen Uni-Prep for my TESOL Diploma.

Great

I am very satisfied with my experience.
I enjoyed learning through videos and reading files.
The quizzes and written assignments were very structured and proficient.
I just hope I could have skype sessions with my tutor in order to get more explanations when I needed.

TESOL diploma

TESOL Diploma course was great! Challenging in a good way, I was able to learn a lot and apply what I've learned thanks to the written assignments. I would definitely recommend this course! Thank you!!

TESOL Diploma - UNI-prep

I just finished my TESOL Diploma with Uni-Prep. The course was very easy to access and follow along with. The readings and videos were very helpful and the assignments and quizzes really applied to what was learned. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend this course to any future ESL teachers!