120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited
UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited

• Course Instructor

Provides the perfect conduit for teaching a foreign language overseas

I have taught in china for 14 months and just returned. With the new visa legislations it is now a requirement for most teaching companies to obtain a tefl as well as a degree. Is was looking for the quickest and affordable way to complete my tefl online from home. This course was very informative and helpful providing a great means to obtain my tefl. The course supplies plenty information and extra resources for you to make use of. I really enjoyed the process and I am very happy with the efficiency of the course. Very user friendly and the online interface is very effective, allowing you to review your submissions. Thank you Uni-prep for providing such a great and efficient course.

Wonderful course

I had a great time here completing my TESOL/TEFL course with UNI-Prep. It was self-paced and convenient, so I could take when I had time. I enjoyed every aspect of the learning process and recommend anyone looking to get their certification to use UNI-Prep.

Good online instruction

The online instruction included comfortable, informative videos and written pdf's. Unit quizzes covered content from both information sources.
The price is great for the content and it covered a good amount of important information needed to teach English to learners at a fraction of the cost.

100 percent amazing!

I just finished my TESOL course with UNI Prep, they have given me a variety of teaching approaches and teaching tools and the best ideas for students to learn and get the best grades in the subject. Thank you so much. With Uni Prep they will give you whats best and prepare you for the teaching world.

Roneve P. Sarao
Newly Graduate - TESOL Course

Great course

I really enjoyed taking TEFL certificate program.I read through all the lessons within the first week.The material was easy to understand and the quizzes matched what I studied in the PDFs.I think that they should offer additional guided practice for students and should show correct answers to quizzes.

An excellent experience

I have just completed the course and it took me a week and a half. Everything that has been taught to me is so beneficial and it helped me enhance my teaching skills and awareness in general. For those who are thinking to apply, don't hesitate, it is highly recommended.

• Course Instructor

Brief but broad, comprehensible, useful, well-worth, flexible

Very good course, not that expensive, but useful. Grading can be more difficult, more requiring. Second attempt-question should be differentiated. More exemplars to provide, and if possible, PROVIDE ONLINE FREE TEACHING FOR PRACTICE.
Engage students more during learning process, by putting quizzes after severally proper sections. It's gonna stick better into brains.

Unforgettable experience

Taking courses through Uni-Prep served not only beneficial for my advancement in teaching English abroad but it also helped to guide me in stability and remain diligent through my studies. The coursework was straight forward and timed well with the videos, reading assignments and quizzes provided. This was a very great choice for me and I am happy I chose Uni-prep to pursue my TESOL/TEFL certificate. I highly recommend to others!

120 hour TESOL

This was exactly the course I needed, as it was all online. I have prior teaching experience but right now I am busy working and don't have the time to go into a classroom on a weekly basis. The UNI-Prep 120 hour TESOL certification allowed me to complete the coursework at my own pace and really understand what the information was as it was provided to me.

TESOL certificate

Great course. Nice and accessible for all types, and gives you two attempts to finish each quiz. There are 10 units and quiz for each one except the last (unit 10). They also have a video for each that assists with learning (but totally optional).

• Course Instructor

Very great course, highly recommend

this was a very great experience on how to get a TESOL and was very flexible course which a really like. all the information was on the spot and very understandable. if your looking for a TESOL course, you should do Uni-prep

Very pleased

It was really good and informative experience, the lessons are very organized, and the videos were really helpful.
I highly recommend this course it can be done in really short time, if you put effort in it.

120 hour TESOL certificate UNI-Prep review

I thoroughly enjoyed this program and highly recommend it. The videos and text were informative, interesting and contained valuable tips for ESL teachers. I also greatly appreciated the self-paced nature of the course. Thank you UNI-Prep for such a great experience!

Just what I needed

I needed a program that was online, flexible and affordable. This program was just that! I found the courses very easy to follow and felt well-instructed. I appreciated how the program gave me a lot of helpful information to be successful while not overwhelming me with a difficult assessment at the end of each unit. I also appreciated the flexible deadline and how the approach of the whole program seemed friendly.

Couldn't ask for more

Practical, and area focused information. Both written and video information were chocked full of great info and tips to help guide you, and your potential students, through the joy of teaching and learning the english language,

• Course Instructor

It was a great experience

I needed taking quick and effective teaching program certification and I found TESOL 120 hours course.
I looked up really helpful both videos and reading materials. I learned a lot of information that will definitely utilize at my classes. I'm glad I chose Uni-Prep TESOL courses.
Thanks for cooperation and support

• Course Instructor

Great TESOL certification course!!

UNI-Prep has a very professional and easy to use platform! I'll definitely come back for additional training as needed in the future. I completed the TESOL Certification in minimal time! If you have any questions feel free to email me: luke.carter3@hotmail.com. I'm more than happy to recommend UNI-Prep!

Great material!

I liked both the video material and the written material, all is presented in a logical manner. Loved it! I'll probably start teaching online before I start teaching in a classroom and this certificate will help me to get a job fast !

Wonderful experience

It was a great and well understanding lesson approach with Uni-Prep
Though it took me a number of days to complete the course I had it all through, the videos and reading material available made it so easy and straight forward.
The price is affordable and was a key to my search. I had wanted Tesol Cert for a long time now but did not have the means due to financial draw back. Other platforms were too expensive until I came across Uni-Prep.

Great course!

Very convenient as you study at your own pace. Material is organized nicely. Lots of practical information to help you. Audio quality on the videos could be better but overall this program comes highly recommended!

Teaching abroad

The course covered basic teaching and language dynamics and provided a great deal of background data and very much emphasized the responsibility of the teacher to facilitate learning. The teaching vocabulary was quite helpful for core educator ideas though video of actual classroom teaching in progress could have perhaps bee a good supplementary addition.

Great course!

I loved the course and how easy everything was to understand. It is absolutely worth the money if you want to become a TEFL certified teacher. The videos progressed very fluidly and I understood everything being taught. Definitely would recommend!

Wonderful course

I have completed the the 120-hour TESOL Certification course with UNI-Prep. The program's material was simple and well laid out, and the assessments were designed well. I also enjoyed the videos, and they worked well in tangent to the readings. Not to mention, it was reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend this course to others.

Studying at UNI-Prep

I really got benefit from this course. The way of teaching was fascinating. The staff of UNI-Prep are friendly and helpful, too. I gained a lot of experience in this course. Thus, I advise everyone to enroll in it.
Thank you.

Pretty good overall

Well, I needed a fast TEFL and they delivered. The course is extremely flexible and the information is quite exhaustive. The price is good. I did have trouble with the quizzes never explaining why the answers were wrong, even if I got it wrong on the second try. However getting the same question incorrect twice seldom occurred. I'd recommend it for sure if you do need a TEFL.