120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited
UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited

Online TESOL Certificate with UNI-Prep

Not a bad course if you happen to already have a lot of classroom experience but no certification. As someone who taught abroad for 11 years back in the day when TEFL certificates were not necessary, I had no desire to repeat classroom training, so this course was perfect to me. I was pleased to pick up several tips on creating more effective tests as well as fun classroom activities (we can all use more of those), and I especially appreciated the "Additional Resources" section at the end of every unit.

TESOL program

The TESOL course offered by UNI-Prep is very informative, helpful and affordable. It's a short program where you can learn at your own pace and gain so many tips on teaching English. I plan to use the knowledge I gained from this course in my future classes. I would highly recommend this program.

• Course Instructor

Important points to be a teacher

It was a challenging curse, that made me think of the different aspects that i have to keep in mind in order to be a successful teacher. I believe Its gonna be really helpfull for sharing my knowledge in the most productive way

Great course

Really simple but effective course gave great insight and enough detail. I have taught before and the techniques and strategy that they use can be easily applied. Really put together quite well. I like the video and handouts because they are well informed and simple.

Couldn't ask for more!

Great & convenient course of TESOL practical and information.
The price is also great for this course, you don't need to break the budget or worry about a thousand grand course.
Excited for the future!

Practical

Everything in this course is useful, practical, and can be implemented immediately. I have many of the strategies with my ELL students. Focusing on the goal of the lesson/unit/course helps the student understand why the goals/expectations are set.

Informative budget-friendly course!

So at first, I was hesitant to do any course like this because a. I wasn't sure it was legit, b. I wasn't sure if it was worth the money and c. I was afraid it would be too difficult that it would take too much of my time studying. However, this TESOL Certification course proved me wrong. It was understandable and straight to the point while still giving a lot of important information needed in an actual TESOL classroom. I like how in each unit we were given a video, a pdf file and a quiz. I would very much recommend this course and UNI-Prep to any one looking to find a quick budget-friendly informative course.

Good but brief

I only have 2 problems with this course. Some of the videos have low audio quality, and it takes way less than 120 hours. It has 10 lessons that they told me would take 2-3 hours each, which is only 20-30 hours by their count.

It was quick, easy, and relevant.

Great course

Great course lets you go at your own pace, I completed it in less than a week.
Highly recommended if you need a certificate quickly. I needed my certificate quickly to be able to accept a job overseas. Thanks Uni-Prep!!!

Positive experience

Overall, positive experience. Course was well thought out and contained content that helped and was relevant. The video's contained primarily (if not exactly) the same info as the readings which I thought was a little redundant.

Overall, I feel like i have a solid foundation to begin teaching abroad. Would recommend.

• Course Instructor

Provides the perfect conduit for teaching a foreign language overseas

I have taught in china for 14 months and just returned. With the new visa legislations it is now a requirement for most teaching companies to obtain a tefl as well as a degree. Is was looking for the quickest and affordable way to complete my tefl online from home. This course was very informative and helpful providing a great means to obtain my tefl. The course supplies plenty information and extra resources for you to make use of. I really enjoyed the process and I am very happy with the efficiency of the course. Very user friendly and the online interface is very effective, allowing you to review your submissions. Thank you Uni-prep for providing such a great and efficient course.

Wonderful course

I had a great time here completing my TESOL/TEFL course with UNI-Prep. It was self-paced and convenient, so I could take when I had time. I enjoyed every aspect of the learning process and recommend anyone looking to get their certification to use UNI-Prep.

Good online instruction

The online instruction included comfortable, informative videos and written pdf's. Unit quizzes covered content from both information sources.
The price is great for the content and it covered a good amount of important information needed to teach English to learners at a fraction of the cost.

100 percent amazing!

I just finished my TESOL course with UNI Prep, they have given me a variety of teaching approaches and teaching tools and the best ideas for students to learn and get the best grades in the subject. Thank you so much. With Uni Prep they will give you whats best and prepare you for the teaching world.

Roneve P. Sarao
Newly Graduate - TESOL Course

Great course

I really enjoyed taking TEFL certificate program.I read through all the lessons within the first week.The material was easy to understand and the quizzes matched what I studied in the PDFs.I think that they should offer additional guided practice for students and should show correct answers to quizzes.

An excellent experience

I have just completed the course and it took me a week and a half. Everything that has been taught to me is so beneficial and it helped me enhance my teaching skills and awareness in general. For those who are thinking to apply, don't hesitate, it is highly recommended.

• Course Instructor

Brief but broad, comprehensible, useful, well-worth, flexible

Very good course, not that expensive, but useful. Grading can be more difficult, more requiring. Second attempt-question should be differentiated. More exemplars to provide, and if possible, PROVIDE ONLINE FREE TEACHING FOR PRACTICE.
Engage students more during learning process, by putting quizzes after severally proper sections. It's gonna stick better into brains.

Unforgettable experience

Taking courses through Uni-Prep served not only beneficial for my advancement in teaching English abroad but it also helped to guide me in stability and remain diligent through my studies. The coursework was straight forward and timed well with the videos, reading assignments and quizzes provided. This was a very great choice for me and I am happy I chose Uni-prep to pursue my TESOL/TEFL certificate. I highly recommend to others!

120 hour TESOL

This was exactly the course I needed, as it was all online. I have prior teaching experience but right now I am busy working and don't have the time to go into a classroom on a weekly basis. The UNI-Prep 120 hour TESOL certification allowed me to complete the coursework at my own pace and really understand what the information was as it was provided to me.

TESOL certificate

Great course. Nice and accessible for all types, and gives you two attempts to finish each quiz. There are 10 units and quiz for each one except the last (unit 10). They also have a video for each that assists with learning (but totally optional).

• Course Instructor

Very great course, highly recommend

this was a very great experience on how to get a TESOL and was very flexible course which a really like. all the information was on the spot and very understandable. if your looking for a TESOL course, you should do Uni-prep

Very pleased

It was really good and informative experience, the lessons are very organized, and the videos were really helpful.
I highly recommend this course it can be done in really short time, if you put effort in it.

120 hour TESOL certificate UNI-Prep review

I thoroughly enjoyed this program and highly recommend it. The videos and text were informative, interesting and contained valuable tips for ESL teachers. I also greatly appreciated the self-paced nature of the course. Thank you UNI-Prep for such a great experience!

Just what I needed

I needed a program that was online, flexible and affordable. This program was just that! I found the courses very easy to follow and felt well-instructed. I appreciated how the program gave me a lot of helpful information to be successful while not overwhelming me with a difficult assessment at the end of each unit. I also appreciated the flexible deadline and how the approach of the whole program seemed friendly.

Couldn't ask for more

Practical, and area focused information. Both written and video information were chocked full of great info and tips to help guide you, and your potential students, through the joy of teaching and learning the english language,