120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited
UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited

TESOL certificate

Great course. Nice and accessible for all types, and gives you two attempts to finish each quiz. There are 10 units and quiz for each one except the last (unit 10). They also have a video for each that assists with learning (but totally optional).

• Course Instructor

Very great course, highly recommend

this was a very great experience on how to get a TESOL and was very flexible course which a really like. all the information was on the spot and very understandable. if your looking for a TESOL course, you should do Uni-prep

Very pleased

It was really good and informative experience, the lessons are very organized, and the videos were really helpful.
I highly recommend this course it can be done in really short time, if you put effort in it.

120 hour TESOL certificate UNI-Prep review

I thoroughly enjoyed this program and highly recommend it. The videos and text were informative, interesting and contained valuable tips for ESL teachers. I also greatly appreciated the self-paced nature of the course. Thank you UNI-Prep for such a great experience!

Couldn't ask for more

Practical, and area focused information. Both written and video information were chocked full of great info and tips to help guide you, and your potential students, through the joy of teaching and learning the english language,

• Course Instructor

It was a great experience

I needed taking quick and effective teaching program certification and I found TESOL 120 hours course.
I looked up really helpful both videos and reading materials. I learned a lot of information that will definitely utilize at my classes. I'm glad I chose Uni-Prep TESOL courses.
Thanks for cooperation and support

• Course Instructor

Great TESOL certification course!!

UNI-Prep has a very professional and easy to use platform! I'll definitely come back for additional training as needed in the future. I completed the TESOL Certification in minimal time! If you have any questions feel free to email me: luke.carter3@hotmail.com. I'm more than happy to recommend UNI-Prep!

Great material!

I liked both the video material and the written material, all is presented in a logical manner. Loved it! I'll probably start teaching online before I start teaching in a classroom and this certificate will help me to get a job fast !

Wonderful experience

It was a great and well understanding lesson approach with Uni-Prep
Though it took me a number of days to complete the course I had it all through, the videos and reading material available made it so easy and straight forward.
The price is affordable and was a key to my search. I had wanted Tesol Cert for a long time now but did not have the means due to financial draw back. Other platforms were too expensive until I came across Uni-Prep.

Great course!

Very convenient as you study at your own pace. Material is organized nicely. Lots of practical information to help you. Audio quality on the videos could be better but overall this program comes highly recommended!

Great course!

I loved the course and how easy everything was to understand. It is absolutely worth the money if you want to become a TEFL certified teacher. The videos progressed very fluidly and I understood everything being taught. Definitely would recommend!

Pretty good overall

Well, I needed a fast TEFL and they delivered. The course is extremely flexible and the information is quite exhaustive. The price is good. I did have trouble with the quizzes never explaining why the answers were wrong, even if I got it wrong on the second try. However getting the same question incorrect twice seldom occurred. I'd recommend it for sure if you do need a TEFL.

I got what I needed

Hopefully this leads to some good jobs.
i don't want to write anymore characters, but they're forcing me, so, I'm hungry and I really want some chips, but I said I wouldn't eat those late at night anymore. Now, you know that, random reader.

• Course Instructor

Wonderful course and the material is very good

I really enjoyed it, while the Videos could do with a do over, the sound is not the best, the information and the presentation is very good, and it gives you directions to go and makes you think. As I was doing the course I kept everything written down, notes etc, this is better than other courses I have taken.

Wonderful course!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking this course. I was provided with an abundance of helpful material and information. Each unit provided a lecture/video, reading material, and often additional sources to read and learn from. I also have a very busy schedule, but with this course I was able to work at my own pace, and complete it within a time frame that worked for me. I would recommend this course to others.

Happy time

I had really good time learning and studying this made me really confident in my classes.this method of teaching is to the point and concise .It doesn't have extra things its direct and you can understand what to do in the classroom,This practical approach makes you happy in your classroom.I really appreciate this system's approach.

Very pleased

I had a wonderful experience doing this course. It was well organized, informative, imparted knowledge that you can put into practice right away. I believe that the quality of the quizzes speak to the quality of an online course; they really tested your grasp of the topics not just recall. I highly recommend doing this course with Uni-prep.

• Course Instructor

Informative, well Organized, and easy to understand

This program was able to take the course outline of TESOL and condense it into a 120 hour course that was extremely well organized. It also used its' own advice to teach the user how to read the material presented. The authors of the program made the material easy to understand without being condescending, and it altogether was an informative experience.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Very good

I found this program to be extremely thorough and helpful for anyone considering to teach abroad! This program has helped to equip me to not only be able to teach overseas but to go above and beyond for my students.

TESOL online certification course

Perfect! I completed the TESOL online course in only 3 days. The course was very helpful with good materials. Affordable price with full of advantages. It's very easy to navigate and keep track of your lessons. The quizzes are great for recalling important material. My experience with this course was outstanding. Not to mention that I gained an exceptional knowledge of many topics, including Classroom Management, Assessment, Planning Lessons..., but I also gained a much needed confidence of being the teacher who can empower students with a sense of knowledge and ability. I would recommend this program for anyone starting out in the English teaching world.

Online TESOL program

I have found this program to be highly efficient, practical, to the point and well organised. I have been teaching for many years and yet it provided numerous useful advice when teaching English to non-native speakers. I believe it to be one of the best programs around, and very affordable. It is the right program to everyone who wishes to be a ESL teacher.

TESOL certificate

I am very pleased and satisfied with the online TESOL course offered by UNI-Prep. The course content was straight to the point, practical,well-organised and very helpful indeed. No time is wasted on peripherals. And VERY affordable. I recommend to anyone and everyone.

Quality TEFL course

This TEFL course was a very convenient, effective, and interesting course to study the fundamentals of teaching English as a foreign language. After completing this program, I feel better prepared to begin a career as an English teacher abroad.

ESL teacher certificate

I am very pleased with the 120-hour certificate program. Affordable in price and straight to the point in each lesson. it gave me a structured overview of all the aspects of teaching. Moreover, I could study at my own pace. i recommend it. is excellent website !!

Excellent and convenient

The lessons gave me what I needed. Uni-prep's TESOL Courses sums up most of the Professional Education subject contents learnt in the university when completing a bachelor's degree in education. Excellent!