120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited
UNI-Prep Institute Header Image UNI-Prep Institute Header Image

120 Hour - TESOL/TEFL Certificate - Online & Accredited

GREAT ONLINE COURSE

Very happy with the 120hr online TESOL/TEFL course. The quizzes were kept short (at most 11 questions?) and there are no pesky assignments. I highly recommend this course for anyone who is starting out in the field of English teaching abroad.

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Very Good

I found this program to be extremely thorough and helpful for anyone considering to teach abroad! This program has helped to equip me to not only be able to teach overseas but to go above and beyond for my students.

Online Tesol program

I have found this program to be highly efficient, practical, to the point and well organised. I have been teaching for many years and yet it provided numerous useful advice when teaching English to non-native speakers. I believe it to be one of the best programs around, and very affordable. It is the right program to everyone who wishes to be a ESL teacher.

Tesol Certificate

I am very pleased and satisfied with the online Tesol course offered by UNI-Prep. The course content was straight to the point, practical,well-organised and very helpful indeed. No time is wasted on peripherals. And VERY affordable. I recommend to anyone and everyone.

Quality TEFL Course

This was a very convenient, effective, and interesting course to study the fundamentals of teaching English as a foreign language. After completing this program, I feel better prepared to begin a career as an English teacher abroad.

ESL teacher Certificate

I am very pleased with the 120-hour certificate program. Affordable in price and straight to the point in each lesson. it gave me a structured overview of all the aspects of teaching. Moreover, I could study at my own pace. i recomment it. is excellent website !!

I highly recommend!

I am very satisfied with this online TESOL course. It was informative, well organized and helpfull. The materials are good and might be really helpful in the future. Possibility of working in your own pace is a great advantage as well as reasonable price.

Love UNI-Prep

I am so in love with UNI-Prep. I needed today to prove my English skills to people who don't speak English. My studying in a university depended on it and the preview of my TESOL already helped me and changed my life completely!!!

Excellent and convenient

The lessons gave me what I needed. Uni-prep's TESOL Courses sums up most of the Professional Education subject contents learnt in the university when completing a bachelor's degree in education. Excellent!

Great course

Great course materials. It's simple, to the point, and useful. No filler materials and no time wasters. The best part is that it's the cheapest around. I would recommend this to anybody that needs a certificate to teach abroad, especially if they are in a pinch. Even for experienced teachers, there are a lot of great tips to improve any educator's skill-set.

Quality, affordable, timely

I found this online course to be quite informative. I'm a recent graduate of university here in the United States and took this course to obtain a TEFL before moving on to start my educator career in China. The lessons were clear and the .pdfs were extremely helpful in forming my own notes.

120 Tesol Certificate

Easy, affordable and convenient! If you want a Tesol certification, then this is the right program for you. The course content is very informative and easy to access. I had a lot of fun finishing my certification.

Good course

The course content is well organized and provides useful teaching strategies that is easy to apply in the classroom. I feel the course prepares you as a beginner TESOL teacher. The price of the class is affordable. However, I believe it would benefit from adding a feature that allows you to interact with the course instructor to ask questions, as well as offer an more interactive component when sharing/comparing types of instructional strategies to use.

Excellent course

I can highly recommend this 120 hour program. The course content was full of actually useful teaching knowledge that I can see myself applying in the classroom. I feel prepared to teach after taking this course. I would also like to say that the price of the class was exceptionally affordable for what you get out of it.

Great course

This was a great experience, it was fun and interactive. I would recommend this course for anyone wishing to enhance their classroom knowledge and teaching English to ESL students.

The price is also great for this course, you don't need to break the budget or worry about a thousand grand course.

• Course Instructor

Very thorough and affordable program

I am very satisfied with the 120 hour course. It was very straightforward and easy to follow. There are lots of great suggestions and guidance in the course. This is exactly what I was looking for since I was able to do this on my free time after work. I feel equipped to set out on a new career teaching English overseas.

Excellent

This program was ideal for me. As a professional who wanted an opportunity to teach while working full time, UNI Prep offers an ideal balance of affordability and flexibility.
I worked at my own pace. For me, this meant I accelerated my progress. I have completed the Certificate program and am excited about the future.

It was GRRRRRREAT!!!

When I decided to start this program I wasn't so sure about it. I mean, would my teaching really improve??
But the material has so many great ideas, tips,and concepts, it has fully changed my perspective on teaching ESL, and my students can see the difference.
I feel as if i was blind before taking this course.

Great program!

I just finished my TESOL certificate course with UNI-Prep! It was a great program...I learned so much important information and at my own pace. I feel very prepared to enter the teaching workspace. I would highly suggest!

Jazmine M.

An awesome course

I have been teaching for thirteen year, but now i have leant much more by helping of uni-prep. Thanks guys! Each unit is perfect and I will go on my teaching experience by a TESOL certificated teacher. I appreciate. This is the best thing, I have ever done.

Great experience

Program was broken down nicely, provided great examples and useful information. I was able to complete the course on my own time. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to complete a TESOL course.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

I have never done Teaching. Taking this course has prepared me well enough and i feel am ready for the next step of my career Path.This course had a lot of great information that would be applicable for a classroom setting. I appreciated that it was concise and that the program itself was very easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get TEFL certified. UNI-PREP INSTITUTE
you are the BEST.

Great program!

I have been teaching ESL for many years but I feel I have gained a lot through this program. It gave me great ideas and the tools to improve myself. It was a really well written course, easy to follow and contained a lot of useful information. It might not be interactive but it gives many ideas on how to make your lesson better and more interesting. Moreover it has helped me deal with some common mistakes my students do and some difficulties they often confront. I am very pleased.

Awesome program!!

I finished my Uni-Prep TESOL course and it was so easy because of the videos and study material! It is broken down in a way that I truly learned the material I was tested on, which made the test a breeze! I hope I can offer the same kind of experience to my students in the future! Uni-Prep ROCKS!!!

Very convenient

Convenient dashboard and very easy to understand instructions and tips. I've been an ESL teacher for about ten years and this course gave me very unique insight as to how to improve my classroom efficiency. Some of the instruction was different from what I originally thought, but was true nonetheless. Thank you, Uni-Prep Institute for improving my teaching skills!