Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Verified
Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)is the premier program provider for study abroad programs in Belize. As a member of The Forum on Education Abroad, we are committed to the standards of good practice for the field. Thus, our programs offer meaningful experiences designed to foster development and learning in an international setting. Our extensive knowledge of Belize and holistic approach to developing programs, affords universities, members of faculty, and students the opportunity to participate in dynamic programs that are of high academic standards, well managed, and affordable. We invite you to consider our study abroad programs in Belize. Serve. Learn. Explore.

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Programs

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

Study in Belize with Faculty-Led Customized Programs! We invite you to come to Belize with Toucan Education Programs (TEP), the premier provider for education services in...

This program has been saved 5 times

Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

The international volunteering placements we offer are highly personalized and provide the greatest flexibility to match your specific needs. We use the same efficiency that...

This program has been saved 3 times

International Internship in Belize Program

Ensure a competitive advantage with an international internship in Belize program! The global employment market is now as competitive as ever. As thus it is essential for...

This program has been saved 11 times

Service-Learning in Belize

Looking to make a make a difference in our world this summer? Our NEW Service-learning in Belize is the only study abroad program designed to make a positive impact on you...

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Reviews

9 / 10

J-term 2018

TEP facilitated an outstanding short term immersion experience for students in my cultural analysis course. Their professionalism and attention to detail are superb and I cannot imagine delivering such high quality experiences without them. TEP earns the highest marks for coordinating high impact learning experiences by providing insights into and analysis of Belizean culture.

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review February 01, 2018 at 9:38 AM

Dr. Anderson, thank you for your continued trust in Toucan Education Programs. We remain grateful!

Trip of a lifetime

TEP changed my life and gave me an outlet to better myself and grow in so many different ways. The memories, friendships, adventures, and endured struggles will stick with me forever. I would not change this journey for anything in the world and I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great study abroad experience!

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review January 24, 2018 at 8:06 AM

Huge thanks for this incredible review. It was our honor to get to know you and to play a small role in your experience of Belize. We remain grateful!

9 / 10

Belize J-term

The Belize J-term experience was definitely an experience that I can never forget. It was the experience of a lifetime and there is not one moment that I regret. I am grateful that I received this opportunity to be immersed in another culture, make connections, create friendships internationally, and experience so many new adventures. Belize is simply unBELIZEable, and "once you come once, you will always come back!"

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review January 19, 2018 at 5:24 PM

Hello Samantha,

Sincere thanks for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to supporting you in any other way possible as you continue your journey.

All the best and know you are always a member of the TEP family!

Belize study abroad

This trip was amazing! Everyone should be able to study abroad, I learned so much about the Belizean culture as well as my own! I also feel like I discovered a little more about myself with the challenges and successes throughout the trip. The activities were so fun and we had the opportunity to do so much. Our host Moms’ were great and took very good care of us. The one thing I would say could be better would be program administration communication with us (students) during our time in Belize. For time, costs, etc.

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review January 18, 2018 at 4:14 PM

Hello Loras,

Thank you for sharing your honest and thoughtful feedback. We are most grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with your faculty and administrators.

Would love if you can further explain your concerns raised around communication, time, and costs. We strive for perfection knowing that somethings are outside of our control but with your help, we can work to address this issue for future students.

Again, thank you, and may you continue to grow from this experience long after you return home.
    The TEP Team

10 / 10

Study abroad occupational/ physical therapy in Belize

I had such a wonderful experience in Belize last summer. I learned so much about OT and being creative with limited resources, but I also learned so much about the culture of Belize and experienced so many fun opportunities/activities. It was my first experience traveling out of the United States and I don't think I could have chosen a better place to go, and the TEP staff was amazing! I loved my experience so much that I plan to return to Belize in the future, whether it be for service learning or just vacation!

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review December 01, 2017 at 9:08 AM

Elissa, we are very grateful for your review. Glad we played a role in your first international experience and even more pleased that it had such a positive impact. You are always a part of the TEP family and we look forward to reconnecting with you next time around.

Show more reviews