Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Verified
Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)is the premier program provider for study abroad programs in Belize. As a member of The Forum on Education Abroad, we are committed to the standards of good practice for the field. Thus, our programs offer meaningful experiences designed to foster development and learning in an international setting. Our extensive knowledge of Belize and holistic approach to developing programs, affords universities, members of faculty, and students the opportunity to participate in dynamic programs that are of high academic standards, well managed, and affordable. We invite you to consider our study abroad programs in Belize. Serve. Learn. Explore.

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Programs

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

Study in Belize with Faculty-Led Customized Programs! We invite you to come to Belize with Toucan Education Programs (TEP), the premier provider for education services...

This program has been saved 4 times

Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

The international volunteering placements we offer are highly personalized and provide the greatest flexibility to match your specific needs. We use the same efficiency that...

This program has been saved 2 times

Intensive Spanish Language and Culture Summer in Belize

The Intensive Spanish Language and Culture program ensures that you have a highly productive and rewarding summer in Belize. For just a short while, your fluency in the Spanish...

This program has been saved 1 time

International Internship in Belize Program

Ensure a competitive advantage with an international internship in Belize program! The global employment market is now as competitive as ever. As thus it is essential

This program has been saved 6 times

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Reviews

AEC Agricultural Issues in Belize

It was awesome and extremely educational! Toucan education is great and David is the best tour guide! I am already looking forward to traveling back to this beautiful country. From banana farms to snorkeling, it was a well planned trip!

10 / 10

Agricultural Issues in Belize (University of Florida)

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) was tremendous. TEP assisted in all aspects of the program. It was wonderful having an organization in-country to develop the itinerary and take care of all logistics. That way, I and my co-instructor could focus on teaching the students, with the educational opportunities that TEP provided. This is the second time we have used TEP, but it won't be the last. I highly recommend TEP if your study abroad destination is BELIZE. Students loved the experience!

9 / 10

Advanced mental health in Belize

I felt like TEP did an amazing job with the whole program. The lecturers were interesting and informative. I always felt safe and our guides were wonderful. The only criticism I can think of is hardly even a criticism but I'm not sure the accommodations needed to be as luxurious as they were. I don't know how it all works but if I could have saved some money by have slightly less fancy places to stay I definitely would have been happy with that.

IU OT in Belize

Our service-learning trip through TEP was amazing and unparalleled to any other professional experience in which I have been a participant. The organization, professional communication, and cultural immersion experiences I have gained through this program are invaluable additions to my future professional practice as an occupational therapist. Thank you, TEP, for hosting us and providing such unique learning experiences!

Indiana Univeristy Occupational Therapy

TEP did an amazing job preparing us for our trip to Belize, as well as throughout the entire time we were there. They provided us with great tours and lectures pertaining to culture and history. The staff at TEP were very welcoming and open to any questions, which lead to a smooth transition of providing services in another country and culture different from the States. This is a great program and I would go through them again for future service learning trips!!

Show more reviews