Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Header Image

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Verified
Toucan Education Programs (TEP)

Toucan Education Programs (TEP)is the premier program provider for study abroad programs in Belize. As a member of The Forum on Education Abroad, we are committed to the standards of good practice for the field. Thus, our programs offer meaningful experiences designed to foster development and learning in an international setting. Our extensive knowledge of Belize and holistic approach to developing programs, affords universities, members of faculty, and students the opportunity to participate in dynamic programs that are of high academic standards, well managed, and affordable. We invite you to consider our study abroad programs in Belize. Serve. Learn. Explore.

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Programs

Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

Study in Belize with Faculty-Led Customized Programs! We invite you to come to Belize with Toucan Education Programs (TEP), the premier provider for education services in...

This program has been saved 10 times

Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

The international volunteering placements we offer are highly personalized and provide the greatest flexibility to match your specific needs. We use the same efficiency that...

This program has been saved 4 times

International Internship in Belize Program

Ensure a competitive advantage with an international internship in Belize program! The global employment market is now as competitive as ever. As thus it is essential for...

This program has been saved 12 times

Service-Learning in Belize

Looking to make a make a difference in our world this summer? Our NEW Service-learning in Belize is the only study abroad program designed to make a positive impact on you...

Toucan Education Programs (TEP) Reviews

Making a difference

The Toucan Education Program (TEP) helped me to connect to organizations in Belize where I could share my own expertise in a reciprocal learning environment. I learned more about the Belizean education and culture from the two organizations that hosted me, than they probably learned from me. The TEP organizers arranged for all meetings, transportation, and events during my stay. They checked in on all of the members of our group on a daily basis . . . always making sure we were enjoying our experience and having our needs met. I made connections that I hope will last for a lifetime, and I'm already planning to go back!

Program: Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review April 03, 2018 at 3:18 PM

We are very grateful for your review and for your work in Belize.

Trip of a lifetime!

TEP was absolutely excellent!! Everything was well-planned, there was never a time where you questioned where your transportation was or where you were supposed to be next. All of the staff were extremely helpful and always quick to help or respond to any question or concern you had! I would HIGHLY recommend utilizing TEP for your travel abroad experiences!

Program: Customized International Volunteering Placements in Belize

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review April 03, 2018 at 3:19 PM

Huge thanks for your feedback. We are equally grateful to Dr. Beitman and Jim who remain passionate about their service in Belize.

9 / 10

J-term 2018

TEP facilitated an outstanding short term immersion experience for students in my cultural analysis course. Their professionalism and attention to detail are superb and I cannot imagine delivering such high quality experiences without them. TEP earns the highest marks for coordinating high impact learning experiences by providing insights into and analysis of Belizean culture.

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review February 01, 2018 at 9:38 AM

Dr. Anderson, thank you for your continued trust in Toucan Education Programs. We remain grateful!

Trip of a lifetime

TEP changed my life and gave me an outlet to better myself and grow in so many different ways. The memories, friendships, adventures, and endured struggles will stick with me forever. I would not change this journey for anything in the world and I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great study abroad experience!

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review January 24, 2018 at 8:06 AM

Huge thanks for this incredible review. It was our honor to get to know you and to play a small role in your experience of Belize. We remain grateful!

9 / 10

Belize J-term

The Belize J-term experience was definitely an experience that I can never forget. It was the experience of a lifetime and there is not one moment that I regret. I am grateful that I received this opportunity to be immersed in another culture, make connections, create friendships internationally, and experience so many new adventures. Belize is simply unBELIZEable, and "once you come once, you will always come back!"

Program: Faculty-Led Customized Study in Belize Programs

• Toucan Education Programs (TEP) responded to this review January 19, 2018 at 5:24 PM

Hello Samantha,

Sincere thanks for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to supporting you in any other way possible as you continue your journey.

All the best and know you are always a member of the TEP family!

Show more reviews