Study Abroad in Vietnam with SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image

Study Abroad in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

Amazing experiential learning experience!

During my time here, the local buddies and the coordinator were very helpful. I felt like there was always someone available to help or talk to when I wasn’t feeling well. They were very helpful in communicating and explaining anything that I found confusing. Had I not had any local buddies or a coordinator that are so caring about each and everyone else, I am not sure I would have had such a great experience and the program would have been intimidating. I personally would’ve liked a little more flexibility and time during the weekends to explore further part of the city and to research and investigate the final project. However, the activities overall were good and informative.

My expectations were exceeded in every aspect

Before the coming to Vietnam, the information about the country I found was mostly very “touristy” stuffs and stereotypical warning about pickpockets and being stared at. However, I did not find any difficulties staying here because I enjoyed learning about the country without expectations. Besides that, the local students are all open to getting to know me personally, and especially are open and comfortable to discuss a lot of controversial topics – this says a lot about how non-selfish they are because they are willing to learn from us as well as try to teach us. This program is best for students who are open to learning new things. Along the trip, the students will likely be challenged by new opportunities or ideas and one needs to be open-minded to explore these.

An amazing study experience in Vietnam

The program coordinator and local buddies were the best and they contributed greatly to the amazing experience of studying abroad. I loved how caring the program coordinator was, whenever I have slight health problems, she was always available to make everything okay. The local buddies were always readily available and eager to interact with us. The activities within the program were planned and well-coordinated. Activities were fun and informative and they were great opportunities getting to know the city, Vietnamese culture. They all contributed in a positive and supportive fashion to my overall study experience.