Medical & Healthcare Internship in Vietnam through SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image

Medical & Healthcare Internship in Vietnam through SE Vietnam

Priceless and life-changing experience in Vietnam

There are few words that could describe my time here this summer. The time I have spent here has been priceless and life changing, even more than I thought it could be. I learned so much from my nursing internship in Vietnam that will help me very much in my future. However, the life experience I’ve learned, through adapting to another culture, traveling alone to beautiful places and having a sense of home here is something I’ll never forget. The people here have touched my heart, and I’ll have these memories forever.

All-round internship experience in Vietnam

Everyone from the program coordinator to my local buddy was extremely supportive! The experience would not have been as great as it has been if I was by myself.

I felt very satisfied with the service SE Vietnam provided for my Nursing Internship in Vietnam at Ho Chi Minh Hospital of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation. I was clear about the rules and expectations required of me during my placement.

I came to Vietnam to be amazed by the country

In general, I am satisfied with the internship program provided by SE Vietnam. The internship placement was ideal and my local buddy was great. During the internship, I was working as a surgical intern at a public hospital in Ho Chi Minh City and was clear about the responsibilities & rules that I was expected to accomplish & follow. I had a lot of supervisors who were all very caring. The doctors at the hospital were very gracious and explained a lot of cases to me. All in all I was well equipped to perform the job at my best.