Hospitality & Culinary Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image

Hospitality & Culinary Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

A worthwhile and hollistic learning experience in Vietnam

I am grateful to everyone who has helped organize my internship in Vietnam this summer. I am grateful to SE Vietnam for finding me the best placement that I could ever hope for and for being so caring, accountable and responsive during my whole internship duration. I am grateful to my supervisor and all the coworkers at my host organization for being so hard-working, responsible, encouraging and supportive. Without their kindness and support, my holistic learning experience while in Vietnam would not be that worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this internship in Vietnam program to anyone that is interested in doing an internship abroad.

Professional working experience in hospitality

The host company I was working with in Vietnam made great effort in provided clear instructions about the responsibilities & rules expected of me to accomplish & follow. It was very helpful for my field that I received on-the-job training from my supervisor. I tried to learn whenever I work, to be attentive, and to talk with the guests as much as possible. Thanks to this experience, I was able to learn and grow up. :)

Culinary internship in Vietnam

The cultural experience I had while working in Vietnam was valuable, my host mother and father were all very friendly and helpful; they really made me feel at home. My local buddy, even though she lived 2 hours away, she still made efforts in taking me on day-trips that catered to my interest in Vietnamese Cuisine.

During my internship, the host company staffs were very friendly and welcoming, one chef at the restaurant was in charge of my internship. However, due to perhaps unforeseeable needs in the company, my supervisor was not able to spend more than a day with me. SE Vietnam found an excellent opportunity for internship in Vietnam for me; however, the host company was not able to fully deliver the experience I was looking for.