Faculty-Led Program in Vietnam with SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image Student Exchange Vietnam Header Image

Faculty-Led Program in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

A welcoming and amazing Vietnam

My greatest learning experience abroad was learning from the local buddies and my peers. I don’t think I can simply put everything I have learned in Vietnam into words because there are no words to describe how much I have learned I love and appreciate all the local buddies and the program coordinators; I am incredibly moved and grateful for their dedication to the program and to us. I can honestly say that I have learned so much in these past weeks more than I have at UCSD. I won’t ever forget the first day I arrived here; it was beautiful and I felt welcomed immediately. At the second I arrived I was amazed by the traffic, at how everything moved so perfectly and everything is so structured, everything just comes together so perfectly.

Learning in Vietnam

Study Abroad trip in Vietnam taught me many things, your acquaintances became your best friends, including your lecturer. You experience actually living in a country and exposed to it culture, not just there on a holiday. Besides, the several industry visits give you a new perspective into your everyday products, after knowing the design and manufacturing process.

Memorable and fun experience in Vietnam

It was an outstanding job from the part of the program coordinator and the local buddies to help us immerse in the culture and made us feel very safe and welcome in every aspect; they went beyond their required responsibilities to make the study and travelling period in Vietnam memorable and fun experience. This trip is a unique experience to make new friends, experience different cultures and broaden one’s perspective. It is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.